Hello People of Reborn-Land

Breezy64

So hello I'm Breezy/Bree

Been really looking/lurking around here for a while and figured it would be cool of me to actually make a thing here for funsies

In terms of Reborn as much as parts frustrate me it's still really fun in terms of strategies you have to use (including me legit using a Corsola on my team for some parts..)

If anyone wants to know more about me or something I'd be glad to chat about it or something

Nice to meet all of you as well : D

Welcome to Reborn! You'll have a blast here. Be sure to check out some of our other fangames too, they're pretty great!

Also, I'm not sure if you've seen, but we've got this cool event starting soon called the Redemption league running soon, which is more or less a gauntlet where you can potentially face against 18 different gym leaders. It'll be held on our Pokemon Showdown server and no competitive experience is necessary; be sure to check it out!

Redemption League details: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/73-redemption-league/

Edited by Dypatome