The Man, the Myth, the Legend, Reporting In!

AstralColossus

AHOY!

I'm Astra, or AstralColossus if you feel like typing the whole thing out and feel comfortable with the risk of misspelling "colossus" like I do when I'm drunk, which is basically all the time :\

coolloossuss

Anyways, I'm stoked that I finally signed up for this forum, I've lurked here for almost 2 years now lol.

Pokemon Reborn is, without a doubt, my favorite Pokemon game and easily in the top 5 most enjoyable RPGs I've ever had the privilege of playing. I recommend it to all my friends, but I don't think they ever listen to me. Sucks for them, they're totally missing out. These forums are pretty great, too.

I'm currently attending college in a town where I don't know many people, so I kinda wanted to thrust myself into a community like this one where I can spend some of my down-time in the company of like-minded individuals. From what I've seen during my lurking days, there's a lot of great people here.

I'm glad to finally have an account here and I hope I can contribute to the Reborn community in some capacity, whether it's massive or minuscule (most likely the latter :( ), for years to come!

If you've taken time out of your day to read this poorly-constructed introduction, I salute you!

Cheers, my new friend!

AC

sorta Welcome to Reborn! You'll have a blast here, as you probably already know. 
Also, I'm not sure if you've seen (if you've been around for two years then you've probably heard something about it by now), but we've got this cool event starting soon called the Redemption league running soon, which is more or less a gauntlet where you can potentially face against 18 different gym leaders. It'll be held on our Pokemon Showdown server and no competitive experience is necessary. Be sure to check it out!
Redemption League details: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/73-redemption-league/

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, thanks, y'all!

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:23 PM, Dypatome said:

we've got this cool event starting soon called the Redemption league

I've heard! I'll be participating as soon as I get caught up with Ep. 16. I tend to get obsessive, so I only allow myself one hobby/pass-time at a time, and a new save file is currently my pass-time.