What is your main team and how many hours do you have of gameplay

Rainlove

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate you also naming your Mons after Greek Deities, but I think you ought to branch out. Sumerian, Egyptian and Aztec mythologies also have a bunch of kickass names. 

38e5b0d710e2457d8619d377f384e889.png

Edited by Tartar

17 minutes ago, Tartar said:

I appreciate you also naming your Mons after Greek Deities, but I you ought to branch out. Sumerian, Egyptian and Aztec mythologies also have a bunch of kickass names. 

Hide contents

38e5b0d710e2457d8619d377f384e889.png

Simply love your team! Thank you for sharing.

13 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

I'm quite happy with this, but melfice will be swapped out for a skarmory when I have it and roost.

teamE16.PNG

Sora <3 Thank you for sharing darling~

Edited by Rainlove

• Global Mods

Here's my team with about 70 hours (The top half of the box) I haven't trained up any new members since E16s release, but some were from in between 15 and 16.

Gardevoir and Gallade are Shiny.

also kinda funny to see a fairy rabbit called Tiamat XD

team.PNG

1 minute ago, DreamblitzX said:

also kinda funny to see a fairy rabbit called Tiamat XD

Hmm, why is that? Tiamat was the Goddess of the primordial ocean in Sumerian mythology. So I thought the Water/Fairy typing of Azumaril made her a great fit for the name. 

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, Tartar said:

Hmm, why is that? Tiamat was the Goddess of the primordial ocean in Sumerian mythology. So I thought the Water/Fairy typing of Azumaril made her a great fit for the name. 

Oh OK I was thinking of D&D 5 headed dragon queen of evil and chaos. your one makes more sense.

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, ShadowStar said:

My Reborn file has lots of hours on it because I sometimes use the little MP3 Player for music on my PC.

Reveal hidden contents

cc7e3152d3374ccd91de76278748a47f.png

Don't mind the Lvl. 100s, it happened because of an online bug and I'm too lazy to level down at the moment. :P

Couldn't you just play the mp3 files out of the game folder directly through your computers media player?

This is mine, I have 88 hours of playtime. The bottom row is currently being trained.

It seems that everyone names their Pokemon, maybe I should start doing that...

Edit: I couldn't seem to shrink the picture, or put it as a spoiler. Does someone care to explain how to do that?

reborn.png

Edited by HongaarseBeer97

Spoiler

pkm team.png

Spoiler

pkm training.png

Serperior till steelix are IV breeded. Metagross has some decent IV's (31 att def and spec. def) 

Almost all pokemons are EV trained. Some, like blaziken and alakazam, need te be IV breeded later on :) but most arleady have good enough IV's. These mons are between 75-85

The mons in team 2 are either to be breeded or trained. Charmander, Trevenant, vulpix, hippodon and inkay are IV breeded. Beldum and that mummy ghost are shiny. Mummy ghost has great IV's for a shiny catch so i'm gonna train him soon :D Somet other mons are used for exp share training others. Hail helix for the memes.

Most are not IV breeded by me, some are, all are trained by me. Right now I can breed some myself wtih these mons. @Nico Robin traded me a most of these mons like the shiny garyados :D We have a good trading pact as well :)

18 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

Edit: I couldn't seem to shrink the picture, or put it as a spoiler. Does someone care to explain how to do that?

You spoiler something by typing  [*spoiler] [/spoiler] (remove*).

And you can't resize pictures directly on these forums. You have to use a photo editing program to decrease its size and upload it. An alternative is to upload it to imgur and use their editing features to resize the picture. 

Just now, Tartar said:

You spoiler something by typing  [*spoiler] [/spoiler] (remove*).

And you can't resize pictures directly on these forums. You have to use a photo editing program to decrease its size and upload it. An alternative is to upload it to imgur and use their editing features to resize the picture. 

Thanks a lot

Main
Delphox - Fire starters have often be my favorite, since I was never able to play gen6 this was a natural pick as a starter.

Noivern - First look at its design and I instantly knew I wanted it on my main team. All the effort with little Noibat was worth it.

Octillery - A mon I always wanted to use, but the opportunity never came up during 2nd gen. Really grateful to Ame for creating a water-starved mon environment where this could really shine.

Magnezone -  Availability pushed back in Ep16 for a good reason, Probably did the most heavy-lifting out of every member in the team.

Krookodile and
Toxicroak - Arguably the 'weakest link' in the team, but they did the perfect job of covering the others weaknesses.

Benched

Steelix and

Chansey - Trained these two up specifically so I never have to deal with any more of the Dittoceus Rawrchomp nonsense.

Feraligatr - Trained this up just in case I needed a speedy water-type.... only to find out that nothing is available to pass dragon dance to it :|

Mamoswine - Acquired between ep release, raised to counter Steel gym.

Metagross - Acquired between ep release, raised to counter Fairy gym. Did its job splendidly.

Swampert - Latest addition to the team, in the newer episodes Octillery was starting to not hold its own weight... since Mudkip just became available, I guess Octillery is getting an early retirement.

These are the proper natured and fully EV trained ones. Gametime is over 130 hours.

2.png

1.png

Edited by TwinAero

My current team is
Male Bisharp Lv 55 (Blade) (Bred to have 5*31 IVs because I have too much time)

Male Greninja Lv 55 (Hanzo) (Bred to have 5*31 IVs because I have too much time and Protean is extremely useful)

Female Murkrow Lv 55 (Corleone) (Brave Bird+ Perish song because I don't really have another way to take out tanky P.U.L.S.E. or Bug/Steel or Grass/Steel types reliably enough)
Female Redacted LV 55 (Gojira), (It has Dragon Dance and 5*31 IV's, and yes, it is incredibly over powered)

Female Redacted LV 55 (King Ghidorah), (5*31 IVs, and yes, it will be incredibly overpowered)

Male Sneasel LV 55 (Sneasel), (Icicle crash and 3*31 IVs)

They have served me well, and they were worth the twenty or so hours I spent breeding them.

Well, I cant really decide on a final team of 6

so i use about 20 of them in rotation

All are EV and IV bred/trained at lvl 80+

Vulpix, Metang and Gligar are in training

and almost 224 hours of gameplay :P (almost 50% is because of all the time i spent breeding) #breederlife

Capture.PNG

Edited by Nico Robin

I don't have a main team per se. I just have all these pokemon and choose the best six for each job. For example for Adrienn I just picked all the steel, poison and fire types. I've player for 129 hours in this save file.

reborn.png

Azu says hi!

Here is my team with about 116+ hours of gameplay. Some spent on grinding in an earlier episode. I'm coming from a time where I started around v8, and would thus explain why I have Gengar and Magmortar on the same team, despite Magmortar finally being available now.

iefq0w.png

I don't care so much about having 5 or 6 IV Pokemon as some others do. I usually challenge myself, a bit, with a first run in Pokemon games by the following:

1) Your starter must be in your final party. (Starting in Gen V era, Empoleon was appealing given the Dark and Ghost resistance back then. Made Serra and Shade a bit easier...)

2) Once I'm set on a team of six from early on in the game, see how far I can go with it (currently the team above, may change one or two slots as the final Pokemon become available).

I don't really force myself to do Nuzlockes or monotype runs, but I like seeing how to handle challenges with what I've got. Makes things a little more interesting. Some gyms have been really easy for me over the course of the game; e.g. pre-Serra, Ciel, Adrienn, and Samson. Yet, some have been difficult; e.g. pre-Charlotte (*twitches*), Aya, and probably Terra using those Gen 1 rules.

It's been quite a ride so far for me, looking forward to see what challenges and additions I will face in E17-E19. If Titania is next, I may have to find a temporary replacement for Crobat...

So, I really don't have a main team, but I think this one would be the one that I most use. By the way, I love to see your pokemon's nicknames, it's always interesting to see what kind of names you put and their origin (mythology, history, fiction, etc.). ^^

2017-01-03 (1).png

These are the ones I use to rotate with the main team (also, shiny Typhlosion <3) aaand I think that I have around 170-180 hours in this playthrough.

2017-01-03 (2).png

Edited by KiwiMalabarista

• Developers

I guess my "Main team" is currently my eeveelutions run. It's the only save file I used to go through E16 content, both of my other characters are still babysitting seducing Ciel.

The top squad is:

2 Vaporeons (Scylla & Triton) - one EV trained in HP + SpA, the other in HP + Def. These two are insanely good for doubles with their Surf + Water Absorb combo. Poor Charlotte.

Espeon (Despair) - with best IVs out of all of my pokemon, my ace - after E16 she finally has some decent TM moves

Sylveon (Brandish) - Light Screen, Pixilate + 1 PP Trump Card to OHKO bosses like Dittoceus or Solochomp

Flareon (Infernus) - Flame Charge / Fire Blitz + Guts + Charcoal (sometimes I have him poisoned before the battle and have someone else setup Sunny Day - Fire Blitz with all the buffs from Guts, Charcoal and Sunny Day + top EVs and IVs in attack hits VERY hard)

Glaceon (Borealis) - nothing too awesome here but ice type is always nice to have

I have 2 decently trained Jolteons, an Umbreon, a Leafeon and a second Sylveon. I usually switch one or two of my primary members with some of these against bosses as needed. Poor Leafeon almost never leaves PC.

Edited by baldr

So far nothing has forced me to switch up my main 6 that much except for Adrienn, and even then I beat Adrienn when Metagross was lvl 60. Metagross ended up replacing Leavanny in the end as one of my main 6 because he's got way more bulk.

Main Team:

1412d1f1ebf745cfb228efd9e985ccfb.png

Reserve/in training

50f9e0fe77b340fc910bda6e10dd4177.png

Edited by Cyclonegale