Hey you beautiful bonobos!

Dr4gn33l

Hey everyone,
I created my account few weeks ago but I didn't know I was supposed to introduce myself, so here we go : 
Hi, My name is Alexandre and i´m a thirteen years old Portuguese boy (If you don't know where´s Portugal, I will give you a hint : Cristiano Ronaldo).
I like to watch animes and series, play league of legends and of course play Pokemon games. I´m in the Middle School and i´m not a bad student but not good either. 
I like to make my own Pokemon teams based on types and stats but i m really lazy to do side quests.
My hobbies are Playing, watching animes and series, camping and to practice Kick Boxing.
I don't know what do I want to do in the future. 
Sorry for any mistakes I made writing the text but my English is Kinda bad so ...
Anyways, nice to meet you : )

1 hour ago, Dr4gn33l said:

Hey , I have one more question , how do I get reputation points?

Generally, your comment can be upvoted if someone thought it was funny (which not many people do) or if it was helpful to someone. A thing to note is that just because you were helpful doesn't mean they'll upvote it; it all depends on the person who you're helping out and the people who see it.

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! :D We hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also have a showdown server where you can do pokémon battles, so feel free to check that out.

I tried kick boxing before, it's great. I also happen to do martial arts, so hey, if you want to spar someday ;)

Anyways, hope we get to know each other! :D