Spolers: E!6 prophecy

Risa_Kapadia

Spoiler

So after giving the crystal ball to the seer, I got this prophecy:

What i see in your future...
... is hard for me to understand

It is a future where you do not exist.
It is a future where there were ever any traces of you existing.

This is strange because you are the only one I will ever see such a thing for.
but let me tell you about this world you are not in.

During a time that this ward is still garnished with deadly flora,
A boy with a beaded tooth necklace steps forward to destroy the chaos.
He earns friends to fight alongside him.
A man with spiked bracelets...
Another azure hair...
A girl blessed with a sleeping star...
And a taciturn woman in a black and red suit.

Together, they cut the tainted roots away from this city,
Purge poison from the lake,
And chase fire from the mountain peaks.

And then...

The city streets crack,
Spiked bracelets splinter in the fissure below.
Shining armor strikes,
Azure hair is re-dyed red.
An enemy of his own blood stands before him,

And beaded hope breaks apart upon the tattered stones of a city forced to live up to its name once again.

The sleeping star invokes a wish.
From there, the suited girl disappears.
And that future follows shortly after.

From looking through your time, that is all I can see.

I hope you come to understand it better than I will.

So anyone want to help me decipher this? I assume you got the same prophecy too.

Spoiler

Here's my take.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is a future where you do not exist.
It is a future where there were ever any traces of you existing.

This is strange because you are the only one I will ever see such a thing for.
but let me tell you about this world you are not in."

Seems as if Solaris' New World goal will happen in the future. Perhaps creating a split timeline where the events that happened in the game never existed?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"During a time that this ward is still garnished with deadly flora,"

I'd take it that this would happen between Julia and Corey in the alternate timeline.

"A boy with a beaded tooth necklace steps forward to destroy the chaos."

Cain or Fern, I believe. They are the only male charactes that wear necklaces in Reborn.

"He earns friends to fight alongside him.
A man with spiked bracelets...
Another azure hair...
A girl blessed with a sleeping star..."

The man with spiked bracelets I'm pretty sure is Arclight, while the azure hair is probably Cal, while the girl is most likely Anna with her Jirachi doll.

"And a taciturn woman in a black and red suit."

Perhaps Charlotte? Unless a character gets a clothing makeover, she's practically the only person wearing black and red that fits the description. 

"Together, they cut the tainted roots away from this city,
Purge poison from the lake,
And chase fire from the mountain peaks."

Reference to the PULSE Tangrowth, Muk/Swalot, and Camerupt. In short, without the PC then those five would be the ones to restore Reborn.

"The city streets crack,
Spiked bracelets splinter in the fissure below.
Shining armor strikes,"

Probably the Grand Finale in the saga of this new world. Arclight may end up dying and Titania may play a role there.

"Azure hair is re-dyed red.
An enemy of his own blood stands before him,"

Cal vs. Blake again. Seems like Cal's hatred for Blake once again takes center-stage for his personality.

"The sleeping star invokes a wish.
From there, the suited girl disappears.
And that future follows shortly after."

Anna's Jirachi doll finally wakes up, though without knowledge of who that suited girl is, then I'm not entirely sure what that future means.

So yeah, this is pretty much everything I have so far.

Edited by Sarun

So I remember some speculation that was made in another thread about this prophecy, I'll put it under spoilers:

Spoiler

Basically, the prophecy is describing a time loop where the heroes (Fern, Arclight, Cal, Anna, Suited Woman) fail to defeat Team Meteor, and so Anna makes a wish and Nostra resets the timeline to the start of the loop. This has been going on for an unknown amount of loops. However, the last wish instead replaced the suited woman's existence with the existence of the MC (maybe Anna wished for a hero who could defeat Team Meteor). In that sense the woman can be considered the alternate world equivalent of the MC (thus why she is described as 'taciturn'). And this may be the loop where the heroes finally manage to defeat Meteor and save Reborn City.

Another point is that Lin somehow managed to continue aging throughout the time loops, which explains how she became an adult whereas she is supposed to be younger than Anna. A few of the characters seem to have some knowledge about previous loops, such as the NPC that says something about a déjà-vu and Laura who remembered that Lin used to destroy her stuff in the orphanage (even though in the current loop Lin is already an adult).

16 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

So I remember some speculation that was made in another thread about this prophecy, I'll put it under spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

Basically, the prophecy is describing a time loop where the heroes (Fern, Arclight, Cal, Anna, Suited Woman) fail to defeat Team Meteor, and so Anna makes a wish and Nostra resets the timeline to the start of the loop. This has been going on for an unknown amount of loops. However, the last wish instead replaced the suited woman's existence with the existence of the MC (maybe Anna wished for a hero who could defeat Team Meteor). In that sense the woman can be considered the alternate world equivalent of the MC (thus why she is described as 'taciturn'). And this may be the loop where the heroes finally manage to defeat Meteor and save Reborn City.

Another point is that Lin somehow managed to continue aging throughout the time loops, which explains how she became an adult whereas she is supposed to be younger than Anna. A few of the characters seem to have some knowledge about previous loops, such as the NPC that says something about a déjà-vu and Laura who remembered that Lin used to destroy her stuff in the orphanage (even though in the current loop Lin is already an adult).

Spoiler

Fern's a hero? Wouldn't Cain suit the case? To be honest, I always thought Fern would have a deadly fate by Lin. After all, he did betrayed Reborn by joining team Meteor.

8 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Fern's a hero? Wouldn't Cain suit the case? To be honest, I always thought Fern would have a deadly fate by Lin. After all, he did betrayed Reborn by joining team Meteor.

Spoiler

Fern basically joined Team Meteor just to spite the main character. In an alternate timeline without the PC, he could very well been the hero assuming the main character didn't interfere. 

22 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I think Fern's past self is exactly the reason why he's such a dick in the MC's timeline -- that he's subconsciously aware of his status as the primary hero in previous iterations of the time loop. That would explain why he calls himself "the cool cat and the top dog" when we first meet him. The fact that the player took from him the glory that should be (and was) his is the subconscious reason why he hates him/her/xem so much. Given that, it seems like Fern is destined to play a hand in the fate of the world (whether for good or bad) no matter what because he has a strong hero complex. Since the MC prevented Fern from emerging as the hero that he normally would in the loop, he simply decided to become a hero for a different cause. Or something along those lines.

Edited by WujiKyurem

Spoiler

Another theory about the prophecy is that the MC will be deleted from history. Gothitelle has a prophecy for you as well.

On 12-12-2016 at 0:21 AM, FairFamily said:

Another interesting plot point: based on destiny's end, the gothitelle and the prophecy from miss direction. I think the MC will be erased from history. The words " You will meet the void. It will embrace you. This much is inevitable. What happens after that, however. That, Arceus must not know." The last words, Arceus must not know, make little sense. However with the book destinies end, we see that if arceus becomes inexistence the world will be gone. Now this ties back to gothitelle's words. Arceus must not know inexistence but the MC will meet and embrace it. So the MC will become inexistant.   The vision of Miss direction supports this and expands on this, she sees not only a future where the MC does not exist, it is even worse. It is based on a past that where the MC does not exist.  So basically we will somehow stop existing and the past will be changed in a state where the MC did not exist.

As much as I'd love for a time loop with infinite possibilities and the MC becomes the hero that finally breaks the loop, That seems way too farfetched for Ame to do. 

Then again she does love to screw with us so making us "not exist"  even for a period of time would be the ultimate way to do that. 

My theory= 

Spoiler

We wake up from a dream, because the MC never existed, just the dreams of a little girl who desperately wants to save reborn city because she lives in fear of what will happen to someone she love.s 

Okay let me break down what the prophecy means:

The first thing that is very important is that the player does no exist. That means something entirely different than being dead and in other words erased from history. My theory on this is that either the player chose not to come to Reborn or died at the train station. Both of these scenarios would delete the person the player is now making them someone else entirely. For that to happen, a new world would have to be created and certain actors would have to play their part in letting the player destroy or change the world for the better (Fairy Fencer F did something like this plot wise). How isn't important, but that it does happen is the key. A world that we don't exist comes into play aka a new world.

Now if we stick with the train station theory, that spirals into a whole new set of ideas that would happen. We didn't push Fern into going after the Gym Badges to show us up (aka he was always inferior in the old world) as we saw his personality grow worse and worse as time went on. He'd be the one to take the player's role as it was the player who took the role from him in the first place. The next person is Cal and from what it reads, it seems like either he or titania die, but it is not clear which. Could even be blake or someone entirely different could die. That's not super important. Titania is Shining Armor though.

The character I can't talk about is the red and black suit at least until the super spoilers. Now for Beaded Hope falling apart. That's more or less saying Fern and his group are crushed and defeated unless someone outside of the group interferes. Not much can be said about that or what it even means. The final part means that Anna's Jirachi Doll (which is probably Jirachi) grants her wish and undoes team Meteor's plans for a new world. That much is a given.

Now for what I consider super spoilers:

I don't think these events will unfold in Episode 17 as all 4 keystones are needed. It'd take at least a full episode to not only get the first one and the second, but gather them into the proper location aka Cit-de-astrae. It is possible to unfold next episode, but not likely as that'd be a lot to explore and quite a lot of mapping and eventing. I'm more interested in the consequences of this new future as all I can assume it is what Pulse Arceus creates.

The black and red suited woman is not someone easy to guess. I'm going to assume it is Eve since the sprites and pics of what she looks like could match that, but Zero wears a black and red suit, however is male. Charlotte is possible, but it clearly says woman so not likely. Eve really is the only candidate due to being the only quiet character who keeps mostly to herself compared to Zero and Lumi. We don't exactly know what happened to her so assuming she's even dead in this world is a big mistake. All we know is what fused the trio has been destroyed. That point brings me up to my more important one:

The suited girl. This is not the same character as the suited woman due to a slight word difference. This one is Lin but possibly a past version of herself or maybe she actually is a girl and the woman we see is just a facade. We know it's not human due to shade's foreshadowing showcasing lin disassembling cluing us in that she's some type of machine. This leaves an even bigger issue with the champion. If Lin disappears, it's possible that someone else is taking the champion spot. We have a total of 5 elite four members so one could easily take that spot (or even Fern for the matter). Everything reverts back to normal after this future unfolds to what it wouldn't been which is the bigger mystery. The outcome which even I cannot predict.

11 hours ago, Commander said:

Okay let me break down what the prophecy means:

Reveal hidden contents

The first thing that is very important is that the player does no exist. That means something entirely different than being dead and in other words erased from history. My theory on this is that either the player chose not to come to Reborn or died at the train station. Both of these scenarios would delete the person the player is now making them someone else entirely. For that to happen, a new world would have to be created and certain actors would have to play their part in letting the player destroy or change the world for the better (Fairy Fencer F did something like this plot wise). How isn't important, but that it does happen is the key. A world that we don't exist comes into play aka a new world.

Now if we stick with the train station theory, that spirals into a whole new set of ideas that would happen. We didn't push Fern into going after the Gym Badges to show us up (aka he was always inferior in the old world) as we saw his personality grow worse and worse as time went on. He'd be the one to take the player's role as it was the player who took the role from him in the first place. The next person is Cal and from what it reads, it seems like either he or titania die, but it is not clear which. Could even be blake or someone entirely different could die. That's not super important. Titania is Shining Armor though.

The character I can't talk about is the red and black suit at least until the super spoilers. Now for Beaded Hope falling apart. That's more or less saying Fern and his group are crushed and defeated unless someone outside of the group interferes. Not much can be said about that or what it even means. The final part means that Anna's Jirachi Doll (which is probably Jirachi) grants her wish and undoes team Meteor's plans for a new world. That much is a given.

Now for what I consider super spoilers:

I don't think these events will unfold in Episode 17 as all 4 keystones are needed. It'd take at least a full episode to not only get the first one and the second, but gather them into the proper location aka Cit-de-astrae. It is possible to unfold next episode, but not likely as that'd be a lot to explore and quite a lot of mapping and eventing. I'm more interested in the consequences of this new future as all I can assume it is what Pulse Arceus creates.

Reveal hidden contents

The black and red suited woman is not someone easy to guess. I'm going to assume it is Eve since the sprites and pics of what she looks like could match that, but Zero wears a black and red suit, however is male. Charlotte is possible, but it clearly says woman so not likely. Eve really is the only candidate due to being the only quiet character who keeps mostly to herself compared to Zero and Lumi. We don't exactly know what happened to her so assuming she's even dead in this world is a big mistake. All we know is what fused the trio has been destroyed. That point brings me up to my more important one:

The suited girl. This is not the same character as the suited woman due to a slight word difference. This one is Lin but possibly a past version of herself or maybe she actually is a girl and the woman we see is just a facade. We know it's not human due to shade's foreshadowing showcasing lin disassembling cluing us in that she's some type of machine. This leaves an even bigger issue with the champion. If Lin disappears, it's possible that someone else is taking the champion spot. We have a total of 5 elite four members so one could easily take that spot (or even Fern for the matter). Everything reverts back to normal after this future unfolds to what it wouldn't been which is the bigger mystery. The outcome which even I cannot predict.

Okay, so your post reminded me of a certain thing Ame did here on the forums a while ago. And after a lot of digging to try to find this suited lady. I must say I am at a complete loss, though I might as well share my findings. Warning the stuff in the spoiler tag contains massive spoilers for story post episode 16:

Spoiler

So I finally found the Daganronpa Reborn thread where Ame posted the sprites for Eve, Lumi and kid Lin. And unfortunately none of them seem to match the description of the suited lady. I brought the Eve's sprite as an example:

reborn eve1.png                 reborn 2 eve.png

It is clear to see that she isn't wearing a suit and that her clothes aren't black and red. Although that being said Ame did use the word "taciturn" to describe Eve in the Dagan Reborn thing. However, I did find a character that matches the description perfectly:

reborn 1.png             reborn 2.png

The only problem is that this character is a man and not a woman. Ame never revealed the identity of this suited man, but I'm pretty sure he is meant to be Shade.

So after all of this research none of the characters seem to match the description of this mystery woman. This made me think of three alternate theories regarding her:

1) The woman is either Eve or Lumi, their designs have changed since the Dagan Reborn thing. When Anna makes her wish to restart the loop, Eve (or Lumi) disappears because she is going back to the entity ZEL. I don't think this one is likely because it means that in all of the other loops ZEL never existed (because if Eve/Lumi is one of the heroes ZEL can't possibly exist), and that this is the first loop with them. What would be the purpose of Anna wishing for ZEL, and what would be the link to the MC? I just don't see it.

2) The woman is Shade, somewhere along development Ame changed human Shade's sex from male to female. When Anna made her wish, the woman Shade used to be disappears and the entity 'Shade' is born, this new entity is responsible for bringing the MC to Reborn city. I think this one has a chance of being real, since Shade matches the "black and red suit" description perfectly and she(?) seems to have mysterious connections to the story that have yet to be fully uncovered (especially the deaths). Not to mention that Shade does match the description of "taciturn", since she barely ever talks and mostly keeps to herself.

3) The suited lady is Charlotte, since she wears black and red clothes. I'm not sure what role Anna's wish would have here though and why after the wish Charlotte would disappear.

Like I said, I'm drawing a blank on this theory. My only idea is that since the Dagan Reborn thing Ame changed a few of the designs of the characters.

9 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Okay, so your post reminded me of a certain thing Ame did here on the forums a while ago. And after a lot of digging to try to find this suited lady. I must say I am at a complete loss, though I might as well share my findings. Warning the stuff in the spoiler tag contains massive spoilers for story post episode 16:

Hide contents

So I finally found the Daganronpa Reborn thread where Ame posted the sprites for Eve, Lumi and kid Lin. And unfortunately none of them seem to match the description of the suited lady. I brought the Eve's sprite as an example:

It is clear to see that she isn't wearing a suit and that her clothes aren't black and red. Although that being said Ame did use the word "taciturn" to describe Eve in the Dagan Reborn thing. However, I did find a character that matches the description perfectly:

The only problem is that this character is a man and not a woman. Ame never revealed the identity of this suited man, but I'm pretty sure he is meant to be Shade.

So after all of this research none of the characters seem to match the description of this mystery woman. This made me think of three alternate theories regarding her:

1) The woman is either Eve or Lumi, their designs have changed since the Dagan Reborn thing. When Anna makes her wish to restart the loop, Eve (or Lumi) disappears because she is going back to the entity ZEL. I don't think this one is likely because it means that in all of the other loops ZEL never existed (because if Eve/Lumi is one of the heroes ZEL can't possibly exist), and that this is the first loop with them. What would be the purpose of Anna wishing for ZEL, and what would be the link to the MC? I just don't see it.

2) The woman is Shade, somewhere along development Ame changed human Shade's sex from male to female. When Anna made her wish, the woman Shade used to be disappears and the entity 'Shade' is born, this new entity is responsible for bringing the MC to Reborn city. I think this one has a chance of being real, since Shade matches the "black and red suit" description perfectly and she(?) seems to have mysterious connections to the story that have yet to be fully uncovered (especially the deaths). Not to mention that Shade does match the description of "taciturn", since she barely ever talks and mostly keeps to herself.

3) The suited lady is Charlotte, since she wears black and red clothes. I'm not sure what role Anna's wish would have here though and why after the wish Charlotte would disappear.

Like I said, I'm drawing a blank on this theory. My only idea is that since the Dagan Reborn thing Ame changed a few of the designs of the characters.

Spoiler

It seems like we had the same idea, but as you, I noticed that he was a boy, not a girl, so we can't really make a lot of progress... 

Now, if you know, you can talk to Terra's parents in Beryl and they tell you about an orphan girl that they wanted to adopt, and after that Terra changed completely. So that means that Lin (because it's kind of obvious it's her) was still a little girl in this "time line", so something happened with them at the same time when Lin was just a kid, not an adult.

And it would be kind of weird that only Lin was the one affected by this "time" problem and not Terra, so there must be another reason why she is much older than she is supposed to be, after all you can tell that they have been working together for quite some time.

I agree with most of the things said so far, but it seems like all of us are stuck in the same things...

5 hours ago, Gab1 said:
  Hide contents

So, if I understand well, the Player Character only exists after a wish from Anna?

Spoiler

That's the main gist of the theory alternatively it also could be that history is going to be written and the player character will be removed from it. Or maybe even both , but remembers these are just theories. Game theories!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm a little late to this discussion, but I have something very interesting to add that I think no one mentioned.

Spoiler

Take a look at this prophecy again. If we rearrange the lines to match their grammar, we get the following two lines.

"Shining armor strikes, Azure hair is re-dyed red.
An enemy of his own blood stands before him, And beaded hope breaks apart upon the tattered stones of a city forced to live up to its name once again."

In other words, the 'enemy of his blood' is connected to 'beaded hope'. So, if 'beaded hope' is Fern, then 'enemy of his blood' is, in fact, Florina. That makes 'Shining armor' most likely Titania, meaning the graduating class of Gym leaders seemed to be allied against Fern / protagonist. This is very weird.

• Global Mods
On 1/1/2017 at 1:14 PM, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

I saw this before, but I actually thought the suited character there looks female. The first time I saw this I didn't know Zero was male and assumed that suited character (who I assumed to be female) was Zero. I also didn't know at that point that it was Zero's body the three were inhabiting (I thought it was Lumi's; I might have misread something in the diary scene).

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2016 at 4:52 PM, PokeFailure said:

As much as I'd love for a time loop with infinite possibilities and the MC becomes the hero that finally breaks the loop, That seems way too farfetched for Ame to do. 

Then again she does love to screw with us so making us "not exist"  even for a period of time would be the ultimate way to do that. 

My theory= 

Hide contents

We wake up from a dream, because the MC never existed, just the dreams of a little girl who desperately wants to save reborn city because she lives in fear of what will happen to someone she love.s 

"It was all a dream" is an old and unliked cliche that completely invalidates the story-I think an alternate timeline is far more likely.