Wolfy and Hooligan's Magikarp Shop

Wolfox

First off. A Shout-out to Nico_Robin for giving me this idea.

A little birdy told me that Magikarp is banned on Wondertrade, but not normal trading, that got me thinking. Now I am proud to say that the Wolfy and Roar's Magikarp shop is open for buisness, for any person who wants one of those little fish I will try to make sure that you'll get it, no if's or buts about it!

Simply leave a pokemon you think would be a fitting trade down below~

Edit: Disclaimer was removed since I actually have a way to make sure most of the Magikarp are actually as close to perfect as can be.

Edited by Wolfox
new management, had to expand :3

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

First off. A Shout-out to Nico_Robin for giving me this idea.

A little birdy told me that Magikarp is banned on Wondertrade, but not normal trading, that got me thinking. Now I am proud to say that the Wolfy and Roar's Magikarp shop is open for buisness, for any person who wants one of those little fish I will try to make sure that you'll get it, no if's or buts about it!

Simply leave a pokemon you think would be a fitting trade down below~

DISCLAIMER: Since I have no way to breed them perfectly the fish you obtain may not be jolly/adamant with 31IV's in speed and attack, please don't burn me down for that.

aw thanks :) 

i can give trade you a near perfect IV magikarp if you like :P

you'll be able to breed some awesome magikarps then 

21 hours ago, Sotek90 said:

If you are still offering I would love one :)

I can get you any starter, or a goomy, beldum, misdrevus, axew, shiny woobat... If something finds your fancy

The two calling to me most would be either Axew or Beldum, I will give you the deciding factor on it however

is there still a nice magicarp left? i would love to get a female one, if you already have some with decent IV, i would of course prefer one of them. If not, just a normal one would do the trick, i will just try to breed for some nice IV myself :) 

I could offer you a ghastly since neither of them is obtainable yet, this might be a fitting trade...

However I could also breed you the starter of your choice, most of the mystery egg pokemon (like axew, vullaby, larvesta,...) and several other rare pokemon.
PM me if you are up for a trade

19 hours ago, Sara1404 said:

I can get you a near perfect snivy, goomy or an average axew

that Shiny would be apriciated if that's no issue, please send me a PM so we can hope for the best time zone wise.

3 hours ago, Rapple said:

I could give you this little Starter-Water-Guy with some good IVs.

Mudkip.JPG

As I said, please PM when ready to trade and we'll hope for timezones

2 hours ago, Tyrael90 said:

is there still a nice magicarp left? i would love to get a female one, if you already have some with decent IV, i would of course prefer one of them. If not, just a normal one would do the trick, i will just try to breed for some nice IV myself :) 

I could offer you a ghastly since neither of them is obtainable yet, this might be a fitting trade...

However I could also breed you the starter of your choice, most of the mystery egg pokemon (like axew, vullaby, larvesta,...) and several other rare pokemon.
PM me if you are up for a trade

I still have almost a box full, most have at least 4 IV's maxed out

17 hours ago, superbutt199 said:

Do you still have a good magikarp? I can give a good torchic,sneasel or goomy. I have a shiny kecleon too but its not good

I still have some left, yes, and I'll take the goomy if it's no problem :)

13 hours ago, nx2001 said:

5iv sneasel for a magikarp.

alright with me, PM me when you're ready to trade and we'll hope for the best with out timezones

OO quite a fine shop indeed! I saw that goon lurking at the corner so I may have taken him out before he can steal that magikarp back, whoops

Since I don't really have any high IV pokemon to offer, I would like to offer some shinies: I have a Donphan, Paras, Sandshrew, Bronzor and a Wailmer to offer.^^

It's fine if I don't get a super high tier Magikarp, as long as he has decent IV's in attack and speed I'm satisfied :)

• 3 weeks later...

i can get a decent torchic if you give me some time to breed for ivs if you're still doing this

update - or i just got this guy breeding if you'd be interested

<spoiler>growlithe.PNG

growlithe2.PNG</spoiler>

Edited by savve
update

1 hour ago, savve said:

i can get a decent torchic if you give me some time to breed for ivs if you're still doing this

update - or i just got this guy breeding if you'd be interested

<spoiler>growlithe.PNG

growlithe2.PNG</spoiler>

That growlithe will be fine, PM me when you're ready and I'll send you one