Is There A Way To Obtain the PBS of 16.2?

Orange Juice

27 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

um, sorry for this question but what is a PBS file?

PBS Files basically have all the information for the game, like trainer data, event data, you get the point.

Also, unless someone who has them wants to share them, I don't believe they are technically public.

2 minutes ago, Lostelle said:

PBS Files basically have all the information for the game, like trainer data, event data, you get the point.

Also, unless someone who has them wants to share them, I don't believe they are technically public.

there was a pbs file shared but its very outdated like 14.1

34 minutes ago, Orange Juice said:

its difficult to explain xD

31 minutes ago, Lostelle said:

@Lostelle thanks for the info , you're nice sir

@Amethyst

I didn't even make this post, but thanks nonetheless! This is super helpful.

While I did check out the guide to PBS files on the Pokemon Essentials wikia, I'm still a bit confused about how determining the encounter rate for wild Pokemon works. I know there are the three numbers at the top of each area, but I don't know how they apply when there are more lines than numbers, as the wikia entry is kinda vague on that. Would anyone care to explain it to me? 😅

@Amethyst

That is pretty awesome. Compiling all that text must be a looooooooot of work!

Now it was just my curiosity that prompted me to have a peek, but I am very amused that the first trainer has a shuckle with fireblast, lol. Now I want to fight him!

18 hours ago, Amethyst said:

The PBS files are freely available and always have been.

Here you go:

http://www.rebornevo.com/downloads/PBS.zip

That's good to know, thanks. But that means a bit of misinformation has been going on around the forums; I've read threads related to PBS files a few times and such requests used to be mostly frowned upon by other members.