Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[spoiler] Help with the springs

Aloha

Question

Hi!

Spoiler

So I've been clearing out the springs for a while, and I think I got almost everything

• Cameruptite
  • Flame Charge
  • Magmarizer
  • Flame Plate
  • Fire Gem

The problem is, none of those things are what I'm looking for.. I'm looking for the FLAME ORB!

I figured I can find it by solving this part of the puzzle (Already cleared 3 "Sauna Areas" for the items listed above): 

HrZOcPd.png

Am I right?

For that, I assume I have to take the following rock to the place marked in red and then push down.. The problem is.. How do I get to a place where I can push it? I'm kind of stuck here and was wondering if anyone could help me get my flame orb haha.

GoJoqrK.png

Edited by Aloha

10 answers to this question

Lol. Just push it up one space so you can surf around.
Btw, I don't think I found that flame plate... where was that?

Edited by Busti
The ninja is strong in this one

9 hours ago, Strider said:

I'm not certain, but could you push it one space up, pass through the spot marked in black, and surf over, to push it down from above?

9 hours ago, Busti said:

Lol. Just push it up one space so you can surf around.
Btw, I don't think I found that flame plate... where was that?

Thankss! seems so obvious now haha.

As for the flame plate I'm 90% sure it was on a rock inside one of the foggy areas. I think It was the one that makes you jump around ledges..

If I remember correctly:

• There's one that has no science to it, you just enter and get the item. I think the cameruptite was there and I think it is the one at the top left of the cave
  • There's one that has a small strenght puzzle
  • There's one that has a lof of those ledges you can jump only in one direction. I think that's where it is and that is hidden in a rock (not 100% sure though). 
  • *And I guess there'll be one where you just helped me pass through

EDIT: Also I've been clering out foggy areas "blindly" but I think just remember reading somewhere that you can use whirlwind in a battle to make it go away.. Am I right about that or am I just making up things?

Edited by Aloha

8 hours ago, Busti said:

I used tailwind from my noivern. It makes things a lot easier! haha

Haha damnit.

On the bright side though, I probably found the rock hidden items because I was bumping into everything while trying to move in the darkness.. or should I say mistness.

how the fuck do you navigate the springs? I managed to get a few good items but that is it. I even managed to get the rock dwn to the second level....where does that rock go next? i don't know i keep getting stuck!

1 minute ago, Kaze said:

how the fuck do you navigate the springs? I managed to get a few good items but that is it. I even managed to get the rock dwn to the second level....where does that rock go next? i don't know i keep getting stuck!

You sometimes need to use surf to pushbthe boulders.

30 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

You sometimes need to use surf to pushbthe boulders.

while waiting i did gather that much as all that lead me to was a room full of steam that made me hope on a circle. Looks like i need defog as well. but damn it is hard to navigate normally

26 minutes ago, Kaze said:

while waiting i did gather that much as all that lead me to was a room full of steam that made me hope on a circle. Looks like i need defog as well. but damn it is hard to navigate normally

Spoiler

I didnt use any move what so ever, all I did was move the "Fog" File from the graphics folder in your download and there ypu have it no more steam.