Steam Winter Sale

Dark Desire

So the winter steam sale started today and will last until the 2nd I believe, what is everyone planning on getting? And what sales have stood out to you so far?

Right now I'm planning on getting civ 6, I could get it cheaper on GMG but I have a gift card for steam so I'm forced to buy it there :[

Well, I'm following your advice and getting Civilization 6 on GMG. 2 copies in fact, so I can gift the other to someone else. I'm also getting Offworld Trading Company on GMG, because not only is it slightly cheaper there(it's 66% off on Steam, and 68% off on GMG), there's also a Voucher code that was given out via e-mail to people that makes all this like 10% cheaper and gives you free stuff too.

On Steam, I'm planning on getting Steins;Gate, which is only 20% off, but feck it. I want it.

Also Poland DLC for Civ 6(not on sale) and Super Amazing Wagon Adventure(50% off, but it's already dirt cheap anyway). Because that's all I can afford with what's left of my monies that I really want.

As for some deals that stick out to me;

I see Freedom Planet and Axiom Verge are 50% off(making Freedom Planet €7.49 and Axiom Verge €8.99) if anyone thinks those are good deals.

Duck game is 40% off(individually, they now cost €7.79, 4-pack costs €22.19).

Danganronpa and Danganronpa 2 are 40% off( individually, they are €16.79 each, buy the bundle and they cost €30.22 altogether)

A game I personally recommend, Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten is 67% off(making it €4.61).

Stronghold HD is 75% off, putting it at a whopping 1 euro. Same with Stronghold Crusader HD, which puts it at 2 euro.