Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

NEW DRILBUR/EXCADRILL LOCATION

TwilightRow

Question

I already saw some articles concerning where to find Drilbur and I already saw 2 versions of the list of locations, the first says that Drilbur is located in the Depths of Tanzan Mountain and the second states that you can get one by trading the growlithe egg to the officer, yet when I go to Tanzan they dont appear and the police officer always gives me a Cottonee egg. PLEASE HELP

DBED.jpg

Edited by TwilightRow

7 answers to this question

In E16, after flying back to the fixed up Reborn City, Drilbur can be found in the little cave next to the lake in tanzan by running around in the entrance. Rock Climb is not required.

The pokemon inside the police officer's egg is randomly picked in a pool of 18 mons, several of whom cannot be found otherwise, when you choose your starter at the Grand Hall. Drilbur can be in the mystery egg, but apparently for you it's Cottonee. There is no way to change this through normal gameplay, unless you restart the game of course.

As for Tanzan Mountain, Drilbur used to be there but I believe it was axed long ago. So, no Drilbur for you, sorry. You could always request one in the online play subforum though

Allow me to clarify, that Drilbur/Excadrill IS available as of E16 in a part of Tanzan Mountain, if you surf across the Lake near the 'Belse Manor' I think it is called, to the west side of it there is a cave, Drilbur/Excadrill will only appear in that part of it, other pokemon appear too and they arnt as common

@TwilightRow

Edited by Lord Drakyle