EPISODE 16 Anything I should do before going into Devon?

Zander

Spoiler

So I decided to play episode 16.  Damn the city looks good. I never thought I could feel such happiness looking at a virtual city looking good. Especially since I was so tired of all the gloominess everywhere. Seems like some people needed some jobs and our gang gets disbanded and stuff too.  The soundtrack is really awesome, since everything is remixed nicely. The battle animations look fresh too. Totally loving this change! 

Only question I have is the Archer told me that I have to be absolutely sure I want to enter the Devon building so is there anything I need to do or should do before going in? Thanks 

18 hours ago, Zander said:
Spoiler

So I decided to play episode 16.  Damn the city looks good. I never thought I could feel such happiness looking at a virtual city looking good. Especially since I was so tired of all the gloominess everywhere. Seems like some people needed some jobs and our gang gets disbanded and stuff too.  The soundtrack is really awesome, since everything is remixed nicely. 

Only question I have is the Archer told me that I have to be absolutely sure I want to enter the Devon building so is there anything I need to do or should do before going in? Thanks 

Spoiler

You probably want to buy a bunch of healing items and similar stuff (common and rare candies too?), because you won't be out for a while.

7 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

You probably want to buy a bunch of healing items and similar stuff (common and rare candies too?), because you won't be out for a while.

Any idea how to get money?  I only have 15000......

1 minute ago, Zander said:

Any idea how to get money?  I only have 15000......

Spoiler

If you can beat them, the trainers in the grand hall now give about 30000 each, and the double battle gives 70000.

Also, you can explore azurine lake before the entering devon, I think, and in a set of dive spots there should be some good items to sell for money.

18 hours ago, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you can beat them, the trainers in the grand hall now give about 30000 each, and the double battle gives 70000.

Also, you can explore azurine lake before the entering devon, I think, and in a set of dive spots there should be some good items to sell for money.

Spoiler

Aha I see.  Well I did take the liberty of ev training all 6 of my pokemon so I think I should be able to best them.  Also I returned the igglypuff to it's original trainer in the first ward area and got a luck incence so that means double money.  Thanks for your help 

6 hours ago, BIGJRA said:

Story spoi? ler free, still important to note:

Hide contents

Unless you're playing a monotype or other restricted challenge, you really should bring one ground or electric type with you.

210 ev special attack, 202 ev speed , modest nature sheer force Nidoking good?  Lol thanks for the advice 

Just now, Zander said:

210 ev special attack, 202 ev speed , modest nature sheer force Nidoking good?  Lol thanks for the advice 

Should be fine, as I said, any Electric or Ground type works. Only hint I'm giving you is that it'll save you a lot of items...

6 minutes ago, BIGJRA said:

Hide contents

Should be fine, as I said, any Electric or Ground type works. Only hint I'm giving you is that it'll save you a lot of items...

Spoiler

Remember, the same method of avoiding shocks (the a button) works through the whole devon corp thing. So, if you do it right, you wouldn't really need the items so much.

@Zander

Edited by Strider

Just now, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Remember, the same method of avoiding shocks (the a button) works through the whole devon corp thing. So, if you do it right, you wouldn't really need the items so much.

...TIL.