*SPOILERS INSIDE* What is your favorite part of E16?

PokeFailure

Spoiler

I think my moment in E16 is the moment that left everyone's jaws on the floor.

Yes.

I'm talking about the way Lin's Hydreigon just chomped off Ame's head.... :o 

I literally spent the next 2 mins frozen, staring at my screen.

It was like Kiki all over. :(:(

Now I'm super pumped to face Lin and give her a taste of her own medicine

1 hour ago, Nico_Robin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes.

Spoiler

Yes that one is my favorite too~

Maybe my second favorite is the implementation of online feature :D

1 hour ago, Nico_Robin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes.

Spoiler

I know what you mean man! That was so freaking epic! Go Lin!

Spoiler

I actually enjoyed the 'Devon' hideout puzzle. It was probably one of the most fun puzzles in the game for me.
The episode was hugely emotionally taxing, so the puzzle parts in between were also nicely soothing.

Spoiler

All of the sidequests from everything that we've been doing up until then. Really comes together with the growth of Reborn City.

Ame's death was little more than a shrug and continue. Can't really say that I was attached to a person who's involvement was a voice aaaand... yeah, that's it. In the end, just another corpse along with all the other people dead

Best:

Spoiler

I  liked the part already mentioned (the decapitation of Ame), and all the kids in Onyx trainers school calling me the chosen one, and a legend.

Worst Part:

Spoiler

The reborn geological society and historical society got axed. (the ones near arclights place) How could they????????????????????????????????????

In terms of the main gameplay, probably the whole sequence of battles in Devon (the puzzles were interesting, but less important). In terms of sidequests...Well that would probably be the G.U.M. room. I saw that and immediately thought of Mercury Lighthouse in the first Golden Sun. I guess Goomy is a Jupiter Djinn now.

I think my favourite moment, or at least one of 'em, was definitely revisiting Onyx Trainer's School. Hearing those students finally taking a probably long-desired opportunity to badmouth Fern in his absence was 

immensely  satisfying~

Favourite sidequest is currently without a doubt the wedding ring sidequest chain. Mere red herring or not, that "your future" thing was so exciting for me to read! Not to mention the surprise Looker cameo~ :3

16 hours ago, The Protagonist said:
  Hide contents

Despite this episode being rather short, it was quite eventful. Absolutely loved exploring the region and picking up some goodies (Lord Goomy). Additionally, learning the backstories of El, Solaris and Terra was satisfying.

Spoiler

Maybe I skipped over this but where do we hear about backstories for the first two characters?

17 minutes ago, F.E.A.R said:

Hide contents

Maybe I skipped over this but where do we hear about backstories for the first two characters?

You find El and Solaris backstory in a book in Subseven Sanctum's library, I think? Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong there!

18 minutes ago, FantasyInaba said:

Hide contents

You find El and Solaris backstory in a book in Subseven Sanctum's library, I think? Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong there!

Spoiler

That's in 7th street correct? The one door that's locked on the left of the maze? If so then that explains why I never found their backstories cause I haven't found the key to that yet.

1 hour ago, F.E.A.R said:
  Hide contents

That's in 7th street correct? The one door that's locked on the left of the maze? If so then that explains why I never found their backstories cause I haven't found the key to that yet.

Spoiler

You are correct. If you want to read the backstories, I suggest you start by looking for a woman in Jasper ward who is missing a ring. It's part of a chain sidequest that will get you there eventually.