Happy Birthday Zumi!

Jan

ok jan beat me to it because i was stalling but dont tell any1 anyway ill just copy/paste what i said here: 

its my girl the big cheese aka the small cheese aka the best of all time aka the greatest of all time aka the arteest aka saiko from tokyo ghoul aka the entire haikyuu cast except ukai aka a bunch of other things but man

it has been fun getting to know u since i met you whenever that was and im glad i met u

you mean a lot to me

stay icy my g :] 

13320055_1746197982326804_1603034318_n.j

o shit its zoomnerd's birthday
what up

You're a pretty cool person in all of honesty. I appreciate the times we've managed to sit down and talk and there should be more of these times! Happy birthday, and be sure to enjoy your day!

Hey, Happy Birthday Zumi! :D

Congrats to you on your day, I appreciated the times you helped me and I enjoy the chats we have on the server.

Based on the meme below: You became a champion with an Eevee. Hooray for you!

RRMFIJo.png

Also I little something special from me below. enjoy :D

rtPyYv6.jpg

Happy birthday, but don't worry about Jan 'cause you're not old. What you are is talented, and a cool person, and I still fondly remember chillin' with peeps like you in the Europe timezone on the server. 

P.S. Your art is great.

Happy Birthday, Zumi! I hope you're having a good one~

Y'know, you're a cool person, and while we don't talk privately, I think you're always great to see around the server. You always liven things up when you participate in the conversations, and you're also doing a wonderful job at the whole auth thing. You can be stern if you must, but that never makes you seem like an unapproachable or rude person.

It's also charming to watch you get excited over things you're passionate about c:

So yeah, don't have to know you personally to know a great person when I see 'em. I hope you have an amazing birthday!

PS: Your art style is lovely. I'm really digging the way you colour things & how you do facial expressions.

Why area all of these cool auth (or ex auth) people having their birthday's so close together?

You are such a cool person Zumi and the community is so much better for having you around. From the first time I met you I've had a lot of respect for you as a person and you're also a lot of fun to be around. As if that wasn't enough you throw in being exceptionally kind and being a brilliant artist! 

Have a fantastic birthday! You've earnt it :D