Amethyst

E16 Public Release now available!

88 posts in this topic

i was on my way to finish ep15 when i recently discover a cheese to get infinite money on the game, dont know if ti was inteded thou but i made a post about it, btw really cool game and history love them, but hate the RGN that is on the late stages of the game its anoying to lose against it and kind of fun win with it. 

Hi! can someone help me. I haven't played since like Episode 8 so i decided to re-start my adventure. I had gotten my 8th badge and am now in 7th street and completely stuck. I've looked up playthroughs and there's suppose to be some sort of cultist or whatever where i am but when i arrived there's noone here but the normal NPCs  (B T W  i went the team magma route, idk if that's glitched and im suppose to do team aqua but i cant advance further into the game and i really want to)
edit: i went straight to the magma base alleyway right after the confrontation at the mansion and then went here and cleared all of the trainers and checked the shops. Im super lost someone pls help

whereee.png

Edited by JSenpai

I don't know if the session is right so if I m wrong plz tell me where to post it. I finished 15th episode long time ago, just downloaded the 16th but I actually do not remember what I was doing and don't know where To go, any advice?

Just now, bada_mat said:

I don't know if the session is right so if I m wrong plz tell me where to post it. I finished 15th episode long time ago, just downloaded the 16th but I actually do not remember what I was doing and don't know where To go, any advice?

To start E16, you need to be in the back room of the Big Top (where Ciel is). Then exit there and a text box should come up about this being the start of E16.

19 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

To start E16, you need to be in the back room of the Big Top (where Ciel is). Then exit there and a text box should come up about this being the start of E16.

Actually I did it, I m in this "new" world, but no text came up :/

i m just wondering around

On 25.01.2017 at 7:09 PM, bada_mat said:

same! 

I left the circus room, got the info that this is the beginning of E16 and that's it. thought something would maybe point me somewhere, since I don't really remember what was going on.

ALTHOUGH if this is of any importance, I had a "script loading takes too long, game will restart" message, asking me if I wanted to save the game. so I saved the game and restarted, but nothing really changed, I'm just outside of the Ciel place. I do have the PULSE dex and stuff though. can't go to Agate City.

would appreciate help, I REALLY want to play this but I don't know if it's just me being dumb or some kind of bug!

thank you for this game.

Just now, Tobbil said:

same! 

I left the circus room, got the info that this is the beginning of E16 and that's it. thought something would maybe point me somewhere, since I don't really remember what was going on.

ALTHOUGH if this is of any importance, I had a "script loading takes too long, game will restart" message, asking me if I wanted to save the game. so I saved the game and restarted, but nothing really changed, I'm just outside of the Ciel place. I do have the PULSE dex and stuff though. can't go to Agate City.

would appreciate help, I REALLY want to play this but I don't know if it's just me being dumb or some kind of bug!

thank you for this game.

You have to Fly to Reborn City.

1 minute ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

You have to Fly to Reborn City.

you're the best, thanks!

20 hours ago, Tobbil said:

same! 

thank you for this game.

Fly to the grand all and speak with Ame

guys can you help me?? i cant play reborn e16. this errors appear in sequence when i launch the game. thanks1frame.pngframe2.pngframe3.pngframe4.png

1 hour ago, João Cabral said:

guys can you help me?? i cant play reborn e16. this errors appear in sequence when i launch the game. thanks

I would suggest loading up Ep. 15, saving inside a Pokemon Center, then trying to launch Ep. 16 again. If that does not work, please create a thread in Troubleshooting detailing the problem and the file-savvy devs will be able to help you.