Best/Worst Shiny

Aloysius

Which shiny pokemon would you say look the coolest and which look the worst?

Without a doubt I would have to say the radioactive Arbok is the best. The Aqua-Green Chikorita is probably a close second.

While the green Seaking is the worst. Maybe because it reminds me of what your fish look like when you don't feed them in Insaniquarium.

Best Shiny.png

Worst Shiny.png

Reborn shinies are so much better than the originals. I really like shiny Petilil and Klefki. The "rainbow" ones like Rapidash are really nice.

If i had to choose a worst one, it would probably be Swablu. Altaria looks great, though.

• 2 months later...

The Bellsprout line has a cool shiny in Reborn! (I have a proud shiny Victreebell on my current team! ^-^)

Cottonee and Whimsiott has a cute shiny too!

(Pikachu's shiny is a nice refrence to Pikablu x) )

The worst ... I'm sorry, but I gotta go with Rattata and Raticate. I'm just not a big fan of the color.

I really like all the shinies that's rainbow colored, and the 'candy' colored (Shiny Vileplume is candy like I think)

For the worst, I'm probably gonna go for Sandshrew or Zubat\Golbat. The reborn shinies are really cool in general tho

Spoiler

YBq6MUF.pnghfY9Ugu.png

Gastrodon and Gigalith are my faves, absolutely. I also love Muk and Metagross a lot!

The elemental monkeys aren't really to my liking; feels like someone just wanted to have making their shinies out of the way.

1 minute ago, ZEL said:
  Reveal hidden contents

YBq6MUF.pnghfY9Ugu.png

Gastrodon and Gigalith are my faves, absolutely. I also love Muk and Metagross a lot!

The elemental monkeys aren't really to my liking; feels like someone just wanted to have making their shinies out of the way.

I caught a shiny Boldore a while back. I named it Goldore :P