Happy Birthday Rose!

Kurotsune

Since no one's posted this yet I decided to jump the gun and do it first.

Hurrose~

I haven't really spoken to you in forever, but I love you nonetheless.

You're an overall awesome person and probably one of the people with the most pull within the community, which I can't help but to admire  - Since the way you go about doing that is very different than anything I'd ever be able to accomplish.

Ultimately you're an amazing girl with a heart of gold who should learn to put herself first but is still the coolest nonetheless.

You're also older now. oooolllllddeeeeerrrrr

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Rose!  You're one of my absolute favorite people I've met here and I feel blessed to have gotten the chance to know you.  My valley pal for life and my cheerleader to boot.  What did I do to deserve you?

You've helped introduce me to so many wonderful people here and I don't know where I'd be if it hadn't been for you.  I know you're super busy teaching all those kids but I can't wait for us to talk again.  Also I'll probably send you more of that arrangement later because you've also been excellent at helping me with it.

Once again, Happy Birthday Rose!  I hope you get the chance to enjoy it as much as you possibly can!

Happy birthday Rose! You were an amazing Mod and as I've heard from you, you are quite of a interesting teacher..

I have almost no interaction with you, but I admire your hard work and what you have contributed to the community and as a teacher.

Now take care yourself with a tasty cake as you deserve it and have a good day with the kids :)

57 - wxonSu5.gif

*cough* It's not actually Rose's birthday. Her birthday is tomorrow. Blame Skype. *cough*

Happy (early) birthday!

Well, I'd normally try to say more, but I'll leave that until later when I'm alone. Even if they can't see it, being sentimental when my family's around is embarrassing.

Well, anyway, you're an awesome friend. I regret not getting to talk with you over the past few months. And I hope them crazy kids aren't giving you too much trouble(if you've said anything about them here in the past month, then I'm sorry I didn't read it. I kinda disappeared for a bit...). Enjoy your birthday, and try not to work yourself to death, ya crazy old lady!

Edited by Captain Breakfast
Kept my promise to say more stuff.

Ahh, Rose.

There's a lot of things I wanna say about you, but to keep it short, you're easily one of the closest people I've made in this community, and even if life takes its toll on you, I'm glad to have met you and you're still awesome member of this community.

Happy Birthday Rose! May happiness and prosperity be yours on this day and for the days to come.

PS Expect a birthday present from me later maybe

Happy Birthday person who plays the best instrument in the world :D 

You are truly one of the kindest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and there is a clear reason why no-one here dislikes you. You have a remarkable talent for being firm but caring and you always let people know what's acceptable without intimidating them. You're also always great to chat to so that helps. We've all having you on the auth team!

Have a great day!

ur old tbh

There's not much I could say that I or others haven't already said about you countless times. Life seems to have wedged the times we manage to catch up with one another apart, but I'm ok with that-- you're doing what you love.
I still very much consider you one of my closest friends ever. I've been hoping you've fared well throughout these months. May you enjoy your birthday as much as possible!

On 12/14/2016 at 5:19 AM, Kurotsune said:

Since no one's posted this yet I decided to jump the gun and do it first.

Hurrose~

I haven't really spoken to you in forever, but I love you nonetheless.

You're an overall awesome person and probably one of the people with the most pull within the community, which I can't help but to admire  - Since the way you go about doing that is very different than anything I'd ever be able to accomplish.

Ultimately you're an amazing girl with a heart of gold who should learn to put herself first but is still the coolest nonetheless.

You're also older now. oooolllllddeeeeerrrrr

Happy birthday!

I love you too Kuro, and thank you! You are a totally awesome friend, and I hope all of your career adventures are going well. We need to talk soon, and I swear I'll actually get on Skype soon(tm) so that we can do just that! 

On 12/14/2016 at 5:27 AM, Caradius said:

Happy Birthday Rose :D

Though we haven't seen each other much i hope you're still doing well.

raise hell for those lil bastards your teaching 

Haha, always do give them hell! Yet some how, they still find me likeable... Thank you Colin!

On 12/14/2016 at 5:49 AM, Tacos said:

Happy Birthday Rose!  You're one of my absolute favorite people I've met here and I feel blessed to have gotten the chance to know you.  My valley pal for life and my cheerleader to boot.  What did I do to deserve you?

You've helped introduce me to so many wonderful people here and I don't know where I'd be if it hadn't been for you.  I know you're super busy teaching all those kids but I can't wait for us to talk again.  Also I'll probably send you more of that arrangement later because you've also been excellent at helping me with it.

Once again, Happy Birthday Rose!  I hope you get the chance to enjoy it as much as you possibly can!

Like omg, you are like so totes fab Tacps, I just like super totes adore you!

Real talk though, I am forever grateful for your friendship and willingness to jump into shenanigans with me. I can't wait to hear more of your arrangement, because the 10 second clip you first sent was pretty awesome. And of course, thank you!

On 12/14/2016 at 5:52 AM, Shing'n Streets said:

Happy birthday Rose! You were an amazing Mod and as I've heard from you, you are quite of a interesting teacher..

I have almost no interaction with you, but I admire your hard work and what you have contributed to the community and as a teacher.

Now take care yourself with a tasty cake as you deserve it and have a good day with the kids :)

57 - wxonSu5.gif

Being an interesting teacher *hopefully* helps to engage kids and help them learn more, right? Thank you Shing!

On 12/14/2016 at 6:17 AM, Viridescent 2.0 said:

Happy birthday, Rose! Wishing you a great year ahead. 

Thanks Viri!

On 12/14/2016 at 6:56 AM, Strider said:

Have a Happy Birthday!!

Thanks Strider!

On 12/14/2016 at 7:13 AM, Captain Breakfast said:

*cough* It's not actually Rose's birthday. Her birthday is tomorrow. Blame Skype. *cough*

Happy (early) birthday!

Well, I'd normally try to say more, but I'll leave that until later when I'm alone. Even if they can't see it, being sentimental when my family's around is embarrassing.

Well, anyway, you're an awesome friend. I regret not getting to talk with you over the past few months. And I hope them crazy kids aren't giving you too much trouble(if you've said anything about them here in the past month, then I'm sorry I didn't read it. I kinda disappeared for a bit...). Enjoy your birthday, and try not to work yourself to death, ya crazy old lady!

Skype sucks, smh. Oh well. Sadly, I haven't been around too much lately either, so we're both to blame on that one Ben! With a break coming up, maybe we'll be able to talk soon, yeah? And thank you!

On 12/14/2016 at 1:09 PM, Felix- said:

o/ you've been a massive help in many ways, have a grand time.

Thanks Felix!

On 12/14/2016 at 1:23 PM, Alex said:

happy birthday bassoon girl

Thanks Alex! Now to get my hands on a bassoon...

On 12/14/2016 at 1:49 PM, Noir said:

Ahh, Rose.

There's a lot of things I wanna say about you, but to keep it short, you're easily one of the closest people I've made in this community, and even if life takes its toll on you, I'm glad to have met you and you're still awesome member of this community.

Happy Birthday Rose! May happiness and prosperity be yours on this day and for the days to come.

PS Expect a birthday present from me later maybe

Thanks Yagami! Your present was totally awesome and I love it! I enjoy talking to you and am glad we're friends. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up in detail soon!

On 12/14/2016 at 1:53 PM, mde2001 said:

Happy Birthday person who plays the best instrument in the world :D 

You are truly one of the kindest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and there is a clear reason why no-one here dislikes you. You have a remarkable talent for being firm but caring and you always let people know what's acceptable without intimidating them. You're also always great to chat to so that helps. We've all having you on the auth team!

Have a great day!

Thanks mde! That's so kind of you to say (and clarinet will always be the best, no matter what!)

On 12/14/2016 at 1:55 PM, Njab said:

happy birthday o/

Thanks Njab!

On 12/14/2016 at 2:48 PM, Avatar of Grima said:

Have yourself a happy little birthday!

Thanks Nasdav!

On 12/14/2016 at 3:00 PM, TheScarletSword said:

ur old tbh

There's not much I could say that I or others haven't already said about you countless times. Life seems to have wedged the times we manage to catch up with one another apart, but I'm ok with that-- you're doing what you love.
I still very much consider you one of my closest friends ever. I've been hoping you've fared well throughout these months. May you enjoy your birthday as much as possible!

It's true, I am old! As proof, I prevent my creaking joints and spine pain. You're a very dear friend to me Scarlet, and maybe one day whenever I finally log back into Skype, we can catch up. Thank you!

On 12/14/2016 at 3:49 PM, Godot said:

Happy Birthday Rose!  Have a great day and hope your musical career keeps looking bright for years to come!

Remember to always B flat!

But Godot! One should strive to sometimes B#, never Bb, but always Bnatural (curse phones for not having music notation readily available for text use, smh). Thank you so much!

On 12/14/2016 at 4:15 PM, Sparky said:

Happy 'early' bday, Rose. Learn to stop overworking yourself and come back to us. We miss you way too much.

I miss y'all too Sparks. Never fear though, a break is on the way!

On 12/14/2016 at 6:21 PM, Spineblade said:

Hey Rose. Happy birthday! Remember that time you kept resetting the numbers thread?

still haven't forgiven

Ah, but I'm not an auth anymore Spine! My number resetting days are over. I might still aid the auth though... thank you!

23 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Happy Birthday to reborn's petilil.

don't have too much fun today. save some for the rest of the year.

I'll do my best Mael! ...remind me, when do I get to evolve into Lilligant? I've gone and forgotten. Thank you though!

21 hours ago, Cronos5010 said:

Congratulations on being one step closer to the grave Rosesong, may everybody forget about how easily shipped you are.

Whyyyyyyyyy did you bring that up Cronos?? I had hoped to be past that :( yes, one day closer to death, what a grand goal! Thank you!

18 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Happy birthday! Here's an ice cream sandwich

22-ice-cream-sandwich-w1200-h630.jpg

Yummy, that looks good. Thanks ICSW!

4 hours ago, Chubb said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE

i haven't seen you in forever, since you're busy working and all, but hope you have a nice day~

Thanks Chubb! I hope you've been doing well

2 hours ago, Simon said:

Happy birthday Rose! One of the nicest person I've met and I was glad to work alongside you when you were part of the Auth team. Hope everything is going well for you.

Thank you Simon! That's kind of you to say