► Choose save : Linkhan.rxdata

Linkhan

I have to present myself. I'm a French/baguette/omelette du fromage medical student, (and apologize in advance if I butcher the english language) who just got into vacation before starting my second semester. So I will probably be active only during my vacation period, and during the spring vacation.

I like to read, watch movie, HM:05 in expanded universe (Star wars, Doctor who). I've read my fair share of manga but I might be lagging behind since I barely done anything else than studying since the latter half of August. (But I've seen Dr strange for that matter). I like to play numerous type of game, love the Fire emblem series. I'm more a PC/Nintendo guy.

I got introduced to pokemon when I was around four with pokemon crystal, and followed the serie until Pokemon Sun/Moon (I didn't have the time to play nor the money to buy it). I have a very basic understanding of pokemon competition(started competitive on Y, but I had to sell the game) but my team being often entierly outside meta might give some surprise.

I did enjoy a lot Pokemon Reborn (Discovered last saturday finished it today), and want to thanks the dev team for this marvelous game.

Oh, hello there!!!

Welcome to Reborn.~

I do hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need help with anything about the game or you have something to report like bugs and stuff, these people would be happy to oblige.~

At least you managed to find yourself a way out before getting active in the forums.

Oh, and join us in the Showdown and Discord servers if you wanna. It'll be fun.~ Sorta.

I didn't knew Showdown, look fun. Time to dive in the meta look for cheap trick, and be a French Fern. The worst type of Fern.

Could you indicate me where to find the link to the discord servor and showdown ? 

And thanks for the offer of help but I'm good for now.