Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Job Applications (SPOILER)

Xenome

Question

Spoiler

So I've finished the main story and have been going around doing the sidequests. I've collected a ton of job applications for the 7th street gang members, but so far I can't figure out how to give them an application. I've got the construction, cycle, critical, glamazonia, medicine, salon, spyce, and sweet applications. Are there others I need to find, and if not, how do I go about getting them to take a job application from me? I've even tried to sell one to the gang member with blast powder, but he says he can't buy it. Please help me, even a hint would be appreciated.

Edited by Xenome

18 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, shamszubair1 said:

i searched the grand hall but i couldnt find it

Spoiler

it's not at the Grand Hall, you get Construction Application from a Construction Worker in the train station (remember the place you came out of at the beginning of the game that blew up?)

16 minutes ago, leocain said:

So, which one do I have to give Maxwell?

Spoiler

Maxwell wants a job that helps people. You need to choose to upgrade the slums when given the choice, and then Maxwell will want to work at that place (SOLICE)

On 12/13/2016 at 1:21 AM, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

it's not at the Grand Hall, you get Construction Application from a Construction Worker in the train station (remember the place you came out of at the beginning of the game that blew up?)

I tried to get to the train station but the 2 officers are in the way. also in the grand hall they say that they have to finish the beryl wall to open the train station. could you be more specific? thank you in advance

19 hours ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Maxwell wants a job that helps people. You need to choose to upgrade the slums when given the choice, and then Maxwell will want to work at that place (SOLICE)

when are you given the choice to upgrade the slums?

1 minute ago, stammarga13 said:

when are you given the choice to upgrade the slums?

Spoiler

You go to the grand hall, and you have the option to renovate three areas after completing the main storyline.

Edited by Strider

3 minutes ago, stammarga13 said:

I tried to get to the train station but the 2 officers are in the way. also in the grand hall they say that they have to finish the beryl wall to open the train station. could you be more specific? thank you in advance

Spoiler

Have you beaten the Gym Leader yet? You need to do that before they will let you in

Just now, stammarga13 said:

Yoy mean after you beat adrienn or Team Meteor at Devon?

Spoiler

I think both, but I'm not certain?You can easily check :)

You definitely have to finish the Devon part, and if you go the back of the grand hall, and they aren't doing anything at that point, then you should probably beat adrienn.

1 hour ago, stammarga13 said:

Yoy mean after you beat adrienn or Team Meteor at Devon?

Spoiler

It's both. Theres another good reward for doing the slums as your chosen upgrade as well. You'll need 60,000 in money for the upgrade to get that reward though. Its worth it.

7 minutes ago, Ewokmaci said:
  Hide contents

Anybody knows where can I find the job application for Darm? He is a magma guy who wants a powerful job.

Spoiler

Try looking for a place where he could show off his strength, and maybe impress an audience with it...