Hurt Shelly, Heal Amaria 

Amaria: 5

Shelly: 7

Wow this is really close 

Heal Shelly, hurt Amaria

Amaria: 3

Shelly: 8

12:02 AM GMT+1

Shelly deserves this win at this point. Tbh it would be sad if she became the Reborn HnH equivalent of Mike Trout's chase for the AL MVP. Getting snubbed twice in a row by finishing 2nd sucks.

Julia in the Reborn HnH and Volkner in the Gym Leader HnH were taken out minutes apart. I guess today's not a good day to be an Electric leader.

Let's balance it out...

Amaria: 4 (+1)

Shelly: 6 (-2)

Alright, now let's watch the world burn.

Edited by PedroHenrique
I fucked it up, it's fixed now.

Heal Amaria, Burn Shelly

Amaria: 5 (+1)

Shelly: 4 (-2)

Cause why not

You guys are mean, let the poor girl get her much deserved victory, she already lost once in the final 2.

Heal Shelly, Hurt Amaria

Amaria: 3

Shelly: 5

Amaria: 1

Shelly: 6

Someone, end this madness.

I would like Shelly if only she wasn't related to Bugsy. I'm not into that fan character is related to canon character thing, ever. 

Well, the two characters (Cain and Julia) I was aiming to help win made it to the top 4, so that's some victory I guess.  Considering that I strongly like the final 5, anyone's win is good for me, even though I had my preferences.  Anyway, Congrats Shelly.

16 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Shelly: 7

SHELLY IS THE WINNER!

So, will round 3 start when Episode 17 drops or sooner?  I wasn't here for the first one, so I'm curious.

Edited by seki108

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Well, the two characters I was aiming to help win made it to the top 4, so that's some victory I guess.  Considering that I strongly like the final 5, anyone's win is good for me, even though I had my preferences.

So, will round 3 start when Episode 17 drops?

I don't think we'll be ready for a Round 3 for a very long time. ; - ;

I would love to see Desolation HnH tbh, especially since Caz won't have E5 done for like... forever.

This was such a close match towards the end, wow. I don't think anyone can really be upset at a Shelly victory. Congrats, Shelly!  The only bad thing about this is that I doubt Amaria will ever make it this far again. I wonder if Shelly will end up getting lynched in Round 3 like Luna did here -- you know, because winners' syndrome is a thing. I really can't complain though. Half of the final 6 consisted of characters I helped to build up this whole time (Amaria; Charlotte; Adrienn), and that's a victory in itself.

Edited by WujiKyurem

There won't be a round 3, or at least not until the final release of the game (when opinions of characters may change before then with their development). Earlier people suggested Rejuvenation, and while I was hesitant since we don't know all the characters yet, I can just add them to the HnH whenever a new episode's out. Desolation and Spork are ones I've also considered alongside Rejuvenation in order to cover all the active fangames here. Desolation probably has the shortest cast so far of those and like Kim said the next release is far away, so I might do that one next. Rejuvenation has so many characters it might take longer than Reborn, and since episode 3 of Spork is coming out soon I'll wait until after ep 3 to do Spork. 

That makes enough sense. Though if I had to guess, I'd say Laura and the Voclains will see their stocks rise the most by then. Laura's and Serra's stories just scream 'unfinished,' and at this point (based on Serra's Interview Intermission and the E17 teaser) I'm heavily inclined to believe that we're going to see them both in E17. Same with Bennett, and his drastic change in clothes most likely spells a drastic change in character -- especially since he is the one who constantly talks about metamorphosis. 

Yeah, I think those are the ones with the most amount of potential development remaining, along with possibly Radomus who's still an enigma in some ways. 

Also, for round 3 when Reborn's done, I'll include Gossip Gardevoir. I didn't realize I didn't include her until recently. 

Posting Desolation HnH now. 

I like how this turned out, very close in the end. Congrats to Shelly!

17 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Posting Desolation HnH now. 

Now I gotta play Desolation to get to know all the characters in there now...