[SPOILER] E16 Sidequest List

Loquiito17

Hey guys,

Thought making a post just to have a list of all the sidequests available in E16. 
Makes it easier to know what one has and hasn't done
Might be worth just mentioning where to interact and and start the quest, but don't mention too many details
Some are mentioned below in spoilers
Let me know of any that I've missed or help me fill in gaps, can't remember them all

Sidequests

Spoiler

Wedding Ring - Jasper Ward

Spoink lost item - Coral Ward

Randall lost key - Peridot Ward

Note = The 3 above all interlink in some way, with the wedding ring been the major starting point

Job applications - Talk to aqua/magma boss in 7th Street

Quiz - Coral Ward

Grocery Collection - Obsidia Ward

Tara ID tag - Peridot Ward

New Silph Scope - Obsidia Ward

Corin-Rogue - Jasper Ward

Mulch collection - Peridot ward

New areas to explore (credit to user Farnsworth) - Some of these link to the sidequests stated above

Spoiler

Chrysolia Springs - Chrysolia Forest

Lighthouses - Coral Ward

Underwater Cities - Azurine Lake

Renovation Project - Grand Hall

Secret room in the Library - Beryl Library

Discussion about new pokemon and items of interest can be included or done in another thread

Edited by Loquiito17

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, baldr said:

I think you have missed

Reveal hidden contents

Corin-Rogue

Kecleons - Beryl Ward (or maybe you consider it part of Silph Scope quest)

Thanks for those

Spoiler

Added the Corin-Rogue one
Trying to keep their descriptions as vague as possible

Yeh I consider Kecleon a continuation of Silph Scope mission (since you don't need to be prompted to use the scope on 'invisible' objects)

I am not sure if you 'missed' these or didn't include them although the reason why eludes me:

Spoiler

Classified Information which is begun by completing the Wedding Ring Side Quest and can be continued in Peridot Ward

Orb - Started by completing the Spoink Lost Item side quest and continues in Jasper Ward

Spoiler

I would personally group the Ring/Classified Info/Pearl/Ball/'R' Key/Library into one group since its pretty much a chain. Also, exploration of Chrysolia Springs and Underwater could be counted as a sidequest I guess.

Spoiler

Not really sidequests but more like new places to explore:

Lighthouses - Coral Ward

Edited by Farnsworth
added one more sidequest/place to explore

• Developers
2 hours ago, Farnsworth said:
  Hide contents

Not really sidequests but more like new places to explore:

Lighthouses - Coral Ward

Wait, there is a secret room in the Library? I missed that one. How do I get there? I talked to everyone in the library but didn't find any clue about that.

11 minutes ago, baldr said:

Hide contents

Wait, there is a secret room in the Library? I missed that one. How do I get there? I talked to everyone in the library but didn't find any clue about that.

Spoiler

You have to find a hidden door behind some bookshelves with colored books. You then need to interact with the books in the correct order to open it. You can find this order in the room where you found the Dark Matter in the Sanctum (or try finding it somewhere here in the forum since I don't remember the order).

• Developers
4 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

You have to find a hidden door behind some bookshelves with colored books. You then need to interact with the books in the correct order to open it. You can find this order in the room where you found the Dark Matter in the Sanctum (or try finding it somewhere here in the forum since I don't remember the order).

Thanks but no luck. I know where the colored books are - I always thought they look susposious. But I can't find any hidden door there (tried interacting with every square of the room).

Just now, baldr said:

Hide contents

Thanks but no luck. I know where the colored books are - I always thought they look susposious. But I can't find any hidden door there (tried interacting with every square of the room).

Spoiler

You need to interact with the books in a particular order. The order is: green, red, purple, yellow, blue and white.

• Developers
6 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

You need to interact with the books in a particular order. The order is: green, red, purple, yellow, blue and white.

Oh I didn't understand you correctly. I thought I need to find the door first and only then can interact with the books. Anyway I found the room now. I did thought that those Arceus statues down in the Sanctum might have a meaning. But how did you make the connection to the books in the library? Is there a clue suggesting that somewhere?

2 minutes ago, baldr said:

Hide contents

Oh I didn't understand you correctly. I thought I need to find the door first and only then can interact with the books. Anyway I found the room now. I did thought that those Arceus statues down in the Sanctum might have a meaning. But how did you make the connection to the books in the library? Is there a clue suggesting that somewhere?

Spoiler

Someone gave a hint, and I kind of figured it out from that. EDIT: But to answer your question there is no in-game clue to the connection between the statues and the books.

Edited by Farnsworth

On 9-12-2016 at 9:08 PM, baldr said:

Reveal hidden contents

As far as I know, the books are non-interactable. Is there something that needed to be triggered?

7 minutes ago, sharkzilla said:

where do i find all the application for the aqua/magma gang

Most of the time, you'll find a pile of paper on the counter of shops etc. Interact with it and receive an application. Otherwise you'll have to talk to people on the counter. I do however miss the correct application for one of the members.

Also, to hide txt, use (remove spacings): [ s p o i l e r ]"text"[ / s p o i l e r ] . Might be handy to edit you post so the message is hidden.

Just now, laggless01 said:

Hide contents

Most of the time, you'll find a pile of paper on the counter of shops etc. Interact with it and receive an application. Otherwise you'll have to talk to people on the counter.

Also, to hide txt, use (remove spacings): [ s p o i l e r ]"text"[ / s p o i l e r ] . Might be handy to edit you post so the message is hidden.

my bad i forgot to do that

24 minutes ago, laggless01 said:
  Hide contents

Most of the time, you'll find a pile of paper on the counter of shops etc. Interact with it and receive an application. Otherwise you'll have to talk to people on the counter. I do however miss the correct application for one of the members.

Spoiler

Which member are you referring to or which gang?

1 minute ago, eggthief said:

Hide contents

what exactly is the last answer to the blind girl's quiz in Coral Ward? I can't seem to get it right no matter what way I count the machines.

i ca give you the answer if you want it

• Developers
41 minutes ago, laggless01 said:

Hide contents

As far as I know, the books are non-interactable. Is there something that needed to be triggered?

There isn't anything to be triggered first. The books just don't react with any sort of dialog. But they do remember the order you tried to interact with them.

10 minutes ago, eggthief said:

Hide contents

what exactly is the last answer to the blind girl's quiz in Coral Ward? I can't seem to get it right no matter what way I count the machines.

If you search for 'Quiz', you'll probably find it, plus another round of questions. That question in particular has as solution 23.

------

Thanks for explaining the interacting with the books. I guess using the speed-up function made things rather hard to properly interacting well in the correct order...
Also, the gang member is Pierce, and he doesn't really want to do anything or see anyone.

Spoiler

the first answer is 15, then 30, then 23, then 0, then 42 the last one is you put any number you want

On 12/11/2016 at 8:01 AM, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

Which member are you referring to or which gang?

Spoiler

aqua gang