Sonic 3 is the one Sonic game I played A LOT as a kid. I really look forward to watching all your stuff.

Hydrocity Zone 2's music though... One of the best pieces in the old Sonic's OSTs imo. Really great work.

I'm positive that some musics were different in my version of the game though. The invicibility buff and Knuckles' music most notably.

Edited by Alistair

Ho hey, late response is late but I was intrigued to not see the actual final boss of Sonic 3 in your Death Egg Rising video. It's the bossfight from 1:00 to roughly 2:30 in this vid. How come it didn't happen in your playthrough? Does this fight exist only on some versions of the game?

• 2 weeks later...

I am so, so sorry this came a bit late. I'll try to keep uploading!

On 12/27/2016 at 7:25 AM, Alistair said:

Ho hey, late response is late but I was intrigued to not see the actual final boss of Sonic 3 in your Death Egg Rising video. It's the bossfight from 1:00 to roughly 2:30 in this vid. How come it didn't happen in your playthrough? Does this fight exist only on some versions of the game?

Oh yeah. the reason for that is because I play the Sonic 3 & Knuckles version of the game, meaning that for some reason, Big Arm was moved to be in Knuckle's story alone. I honestly don't know why they did that, but eh.