(SPOILER) SQ Underwater Keys UPDATE R Key

ff9alex

Spoiler

Update i manage to find all the keys unlock the crystal ball, and the pink pearl for the oink pokemon defeated the two guys guarding the fortune teller place, and now i happen to have this R Key item, its not one of the previous places Kagsbury ( K ) or the others .

Edited by ff9alex
update post

23 minutes ago, ff9alex said:
  Hide contents

key33d.png

So as you see in the image there are this hidden underwater keys one let you to another,  i manage to find the S and F underwater locations but the K33 i dont know where it is has someone been able to find it?

Spoiler

It's in the Fae something diving spot (not the normal F spot a different F spot). It's north west of Azurine Island in a 2x2 diving spot.

11 hours ago, CainReborn said:

Ok so where is the

Hide contents

S area exactly? I have yet to find it, but I've discovered the other areas.

Spoiler

If it's the One I think Surf south peridot and follow the rocks on the left until You get to the Sand. Follow the Sand North.

13 hours ago, ff9alex said:

i think is north of azurril island

3 hours ago, Blontary said:
  Hide contents

If it's the One I think Surf south peridot and follow the rocks on the left until You get to the Sand. Follow the Sand North.

Thanks, I got it by going south. And are we able to get all the keys so far? I just ran out of keys in the S area.

5 minutes ago, Gheist said:

So anyone figure out where the R key goes? I got it after the Crystal ball sidequest thing.

Spoiler

Take it to the Blacksteam Factory in upper Peridot ward. You have to give it to a guy named Randall, the same guy that helped us back in the Sanctum.

9 minutes ago, ff9alex said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i got the R key i heard is for getting a dark material in the sanctum im trying to go there now to check

Spoiler

The klefki guy is in the Blacksteam shelter, and he'll know what to do with the key!

Spoiler

Regarding all this, I managed to push forward and see that the statues in the Sanctum match the coloured books from the library, but i can't interact with them. Am I missing something? if I'm just being paranoid just tell, since that may be very well the case after all the sidequesting I've been pulling.

Edited by Ragxenak

35 minutes ago, Ragxenak said:
  Hide contents

Regarding all this, I managed to push forward and see that the statues in the Sanctum match the coloured books from the library, but i can't interact with them. Am I missing something? if I'm just being paranoid just tell, since that may be very well the case after all the sidequesting I've been pulling.

Spoiler

There is no indication that you are interacting with the books, just finish the sequence and the hidden entrance should open. (the sequence you find with the colored statues)

I cant find all the keys......

I am missing the keys: F16, F19, F22, F26, F29 and K08, K17, K19, K25, K28 and S03, S05, S20, S28

I think I found all areas: 1 big one for K, 2 for F, 2 for S.

maybe I am missing only a few and they are leading to one another, but nevertheless, those are the closed buildings underwater.

Can someone help me?

9 minutes ago, suzu said:

I cant find all the keys......

I am missing the keys: F16, F19, F22, F26, F29 and K08, K17, K19, K25, K28 and S03, S05, S20, S28

I think I found all areas: 1 big one for K, 2 for F, 2 for S.

maybe I am missing only a few and they are leading to one another, but nevertheless, those are the closed buildings underwater.

Can someone help me?

Spoiler

I'm not quite sure the exact list, but quite a few keys are unobtainable at the moment.

On 12/23/2016 at 6:11 PM, shiv7500 said:

I NEED HELP!! Where do i go to find the areas with the  K keys

i cant seem to find the houses for the K key and also where is the diamond ring located

Start from Apophyll Cave, walk north, keep looking for open spaces to surf and start trying to swim east past the rocks until there's an opening.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, TheRockGhost72 said:

I cannot find the king (k) area. I have found the two f areas and the two s areas but cannot find k. I have the k33 key and no where to go. Please help!!!

It is north of Apophyll Beach.