Cat Chat Blog: What do you want to read about?

Miss Kitty

Cat Chat Blog: What do you want to read about?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer to read about? *either way, it will be humerus, otherwise I wouldn't have arms*

• Life Topics (i.e., general life issues such as my computer blog, random current events happening, Reborn life)
    • Meme Topics (i.e., Memeology, obscure memes)
    • Song Topics (i.e., a song that would seem fun/funny to blog about)
    • Other Topics (i.e., a topic you'd like input on or would just like to read about! Leave a comment below to let me know of random topics that doesn't quite fit in these categories ... haha, get it... Cat-egories, because the name of the blog is Cat Chat-- Sigh. Am the only one)

Good morning, evening, afternoon, whatever time it is for ya'll. 

*EDIT*

Huh. I didn't realize you could post a post with a poll. Nifty!

Anyways, I created a poll to see what would interest Reborn more in within my blogs. I really do want to keep up on these, and I really want to share a laugh with you all, no matter the topic (okay, topic does kind of matter, but I am aiming on bettering the blog format so I can better fit pictures and whatnot as well as try to warn users on if they're stumbling into a sensitive topic and whatnot).

However, I do want to know what Reborn is interested in reading so that I can begin to direct interests entirely to Reborn itself. Let me know what you would like to read about!! It would certainly help an old cat catch ground again.

Be well, Reborn!

Edited by Miss Kitty