So sidequests? Darkened material?

Darkphoto

There are two dark materials (the second can be found in the cave puzzle near luna's gym), and there are no uses for them yet as far as we know, unless you want to sell them for 15000. (probably shouldn't)

Edited by Strider

I've only found 2 Dark Materials as well. They are worth a bit of money, but we all figure they'll have some use later on. Perhaps this is our ticket to getting to the legendaries in the postgame or some rare currency for a random sidequest. Who knows?

16 hours ago, Darkphoto said:

Someone please inform me of any sidequest u might know of that nobody could solve, right now i'm literally wondering what the dark material is for

Well i did some S.quest

Spoiler

-There is a Team Magma/aqua sidequest about them spliting and looking for a Job

-There is the underwater houses  SQ you need to find keys F K S keys to open them all i havent finished them as i dont know the location of the K Houses are i only have the S and F location ( F near the academy beach)  ( and S i think is north azurine island my memory could be wrong with this one)

-There is a girl that says that she trow her ring after a break up in a lake i havent finished this one ( i think the girl is in jasper in a house to the left not sure about this)

-In the police station a guy said there was someone he was looking for and he tough of 3 posible locations i havent finished this one either

-In the graveyard there is an old meteor member if you talk to him he will go to the girl house she is in a coma, they dont say how to wake her up i think in a next chapter we will have the chance. ( the house is in calcennon)

-The ingridients in the Spicy Food Store , i did this one, the reward is 2 leftovers   the harder items to find are Sweet heart in (florina door gym) ( Shoa Shell in a cave dont remember which one lol)

Edited by ff9alex
spoiler