{E16} SPOILERS - Jobs Applications

ff9alex

Hello lets share some information

Spoiler

I was part of team magma and for this sidequest you need to find jobs for them in the new reborn

I alredy clear the guy in the elevator giving him Sweet Co Application

And the guy that sells Bombs giving him the Drug Store (meganium) Application

There are two more guys one says that he can break all easly so he can't find a job cause of that, the other say he is to cool for any kind of job

the thing is i tried all the applications i have and none of them worked  Library, Salon , Critical, Glamazonia Salon , Cycle , Silph applications what i'm missing

And other question this is not related it just a question i had from a long time and well why not ask now,  there is this guy in the station between Agate City and and the Circus there is this Clown with a Riddle that ask for a pokemon that cant paralize on touch without any ability and that can absorb lighting  the only i can think of is Jolteon which i dont have cause i miss Eeve, and i alredy tried Elekid, Magnamite , Eelektrik , Pachurisu, Emolga, Pichu. ? which on is it?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, ff9alex said:

Hello lets share some information

Reveal hidden contents

I was part of team magma and for this sidequest you need to find jobs for them in the new reborn

I alredy clear the guy in the elevator giving him Sweet Co Application

And the guy that sells Bombs giving him the Drug Store (meganium) Application

There are two more guys one says that he can break all easly so he can't find a job cause of that, the other say he is to cool for any kind of job

the thing is i tried all the applications i have and none of them worked  Library, Salon , Critical, Glamazonia Salon , Cycle , Silph applications what i'm missing

And other question this is not related it just a question i had from a long time and well why not ask now,  there is this guy in the station between Agate City and and the Circus there is this Clown with a Riddle that ask for a pokemon that cant paralize on touch without any ability and that can absorb lighting  the only i can think of is Jolteon which i dont have cause i miss Eeve, and i alredy tried Elekid, Magnamite , Eelektrik , Pachurisu, Emolga, Pichu. ? which on is it?

Spoiler

Here are some hints for the final two job applications:

• Try looking for a place where one could show off their strength, and make the audience applaud.
  • If you're looking for a cool place, go somewhere only Ace Members are allowed. You've been to this place before in Ep 16 to meet a certain 'cool' character.

As for the remaining applications, some are used for the Aqua gang members (if you chose to be part of Team Aqua), and some have no use as of yet.

8 minutes ago, 5hift said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Are you with Magma?

I'm with Aqua and some of these don't match up with me.

Spoiler

Team Magma and Team Aqua have different job applications, try looking through his list of applications that didn't work.

46 minutes ago, ff9alex said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I think the answer is stunfisk.

2 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

Here are some hints for the final two job applications:

• Try looking for a place where one could show off their strength, and make the audience applaud.
  • If you're looking for a cool place, go somewhere only Ace Members are allowed. You've been to this place before in Ep 16 to meet a certain 'cool' character.

As for the remaining applications, some are used for the Aqua gang members (if you chose to be part of Team Aqua), and some have no use as of yet.

Reveal hidden contents

Team Magma and Team Aqua have different job applications, try looking through his list of applications that didn't work.

thank you all i have left is Maxwell he says a place where he can make people smile, i tried the circus but then he said it may not even exist yet so maybe this quest ends in another chapter

2 minutes ago, ff9alex said:

thank you all i have left is Maxwell he says a place where he can make people smile, i tried the circus but then he said it may not even exist yet so maybe this quest ends in another chapter

Spoiler

It's available if you choose to renovate the Obsidia Slums. If you chose Azurine or the Railnet you have to wait until the next chapter.

7 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

It's available if you choose to renovate the Obsidia Slums. If you chose Azurine or the Railnet you have to wait until the next chapter.

thats a though choice  i hope the quest reward is worth it i want the railroad fixed

19 hours ago, ff9alex said:

thats a though choice  i hope the quest reward is worth it i want the railroad fixed

So here are the rewards for each of the choices. Just go with the one you think is worth the most:

Spoiler

Slums: Charmander (from job application sidequest), Goomy (GUM room)

Azurine: Rocky Helmet (Foongus/Amoongus sidequest), Bulbasaur (Wild encounter), Heracross (Wild encounter), Chimchar (Egg), Pinsir (Wild encounter)

Railnet: Weakness Policy, Togepi (Egg), Assault Vest (lost and found)

I chose to renovate the Slums, so I might be wrong on the other two choices. But from what I've read those seem to be the rewards.

Edited by Farnsworth
Added more stuff to Railnet option

13 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

So here are the rewards for each of the choices. Just go with the one you think is worth the most:

Hide contents

Slums: Charmander (from job application sidequest), Goomy (GUM room)

Azurine: Bulbasaur, Rocky Helmet (Foongus/Amoongus sidequest)

Railnet: Chimchar, Togepi (Trade requiring Probopass)

I chose to renovate the Slums, so I might be wrong on the other two choices. But from what I've read those seem to be the rewards.

Spoiler

This is not entirely correct. For the Azurine Islands you definitely get Chimchar, I am not sure if you can get it with the other two ways, because I only restored Azurine.

5 minutes ago, Ploe said:
  Hide contents

This is not entirely correct. For the Azurine Islands you definitely get Chimchar, I am not sure if you can get it with the other two ways, because I only restored Azurine.

Spoiler

Yes as I said in the post, I upgraded the Slums so I'm not sure about the rewards for Azurine and the Railnet. Its just things I read in the threads. Could you elaborate more on all the rewards for Azurine? 

Edited by Farnsworth

2 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

Yes as I said in the post, I upgraded the Slums so I'm not sure about the rewards for Azurine and the Railnet. Its just things I read in the threads. Could you elaborate more on all the rewards for Azurine? 

Spoiler

Ok, then I missread your post, sorry for that. The rewards included chikorita, chimchar (as an egg) and in the wild in Azurine Island you are able to find bulbasaur, pinsir and heracross. Also you get access to a quest to get a rocky helmet. This was everything I found so far.

Just now, Ploe said:
  Hide contents

Ok, then I missread your post, sorry for that. The rewards included chikorita, chimchar (as an egg) and in the wild in Azurine Island you are able to find bulbasaur, pinsir and heracross. Also you get access to a quest to get a rocky helmet. This was everything I found so far.

Spoiler

Thanks, I'll update my post with this information.

Spoiler

Does anyone know what Job Application is Pierce from Team AQUA looking for? I've tried all of them but can't really find the appropriate one. I have a feeling his job application can be found by restoring either the Railnet or Azurine Island (and I restored the slums). Anyone knows?

Edited by Keala

Just now, Keala said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know what Job Application is Pierce from Team AQUA looking for? I've tried all of them but can't really find the appropriate one. I have a feeling his job application can be found by restoring either the Railnet or Azurine Island. Anyone knows?

Spoiler

Is Pierce the guy that wants a quite job? If that is him, then you get it from Apophyll.

10 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

Is Pierce the guy that wants a quite job? If that is him, then you get it from Apophyll.

Spoiler

Thank you. I was 100% sure I missed something. I thought I tried to talk to everyone in Apophyll but In the end I still missed the only NPC that was the right one. Finally this quest is complete!

Spoiler

Is Archer the one who sells Blast Powder? If so, he wants the library application. If he is the leader of Team Aqua, he wants Silph Co.

Also, I rebuilt the railnet, and an Assault Vest was in the lost and found, as well as various items that we lost access to by renovating like the Corrupted Pokeball and TM 70 (Flash).