Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

(spoilers) Diamond ring side quest

OhyeahwereGaming

Question

I found the diamond ring while diving in the sunken villages, and I vaguely remember somebody claiming that they lost their ring. Where is this trainer?

Sorry if I formated this incorrectly for the 2 month spoil free posts not particularly familiar pls don't take downerino 

Edit: After a bit of re-exploring, I was able to locate the person needing the ring. In case somebody stumbles on this post in the future looking for the ring owner and same answer, she can be found in an apartment complex in the top left of the Jasper-Ward. Although I have no clue what to do with "classified information" if someone is willing to fill me in

Edited by Silentjoe2
Answered it myself.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Silentjoe2 said:

I found the diamond ring while diving in the sunken villages, and I vaguely remember somebody claiming that they lost their ring. Where is this trainer?

Sorry if I formated this incorrectly for the 2 month spoil free posts not particularly familiar pls don't take downerino 

Edit: After a bit of re-exploring, I was able to locate the person needing the ring. In case somebody stumbles on this post in the future looking for the ring owner and same answer, she can be found in an apartment complex in the top left of the Beryl-Ward. Although I have no clue what to do with "classified information" if someone is willing to fill me in

It's actually in Jasper Ward, I know you knew that but whatevs.

K so since Classified Info is not very intuitive, bring it to the empty house near the North Peridot Alleyway.

13 hours ago, Silentjoe2 said:

Edit: After a bit of re-exploring, I was able to locate the person needing the ring. In case somebody stumbles on this post in the future looking for the ring owner and same answer, she can be found in an apartment complex in the top left of the Beryl-Ward. Although I have no clue what to do with "classified information" if someone is willing to fill me in

You should probably put your question in spoilers, even if the title of the topic says spoilers. This can be done using the eye symbol on the toolbar at the top of your posts.

If you barge into houses left and right in peridot ward, you'll figure out pretty easily what happens with the classified information. Be ready for a battle!

EDIT: Only just realized that that art was already answered :)

Edited by Strider