ThAMAs the Train Engine

Ojama Yellow

w8ukCPq.gif

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

Small note, while I don't mind the li'l meme question here and there, you can literally ask me about memes anytime since I'm like 10 hours a day or more on Reborn's Showdown server. So I'd prefer real questions over meme questions for this, but if you really can't resist, I probably won't murder a puppy if you do.

How do you feel when Gilvasunner is dead as how his channel is literally blacked out?

And how do you feel about my gothstall matches against you? Tell me in a detailed way please.

And how do you feel about me? After coming back here 4-5 months(still low active) and just I'm curious as usual.

What's your favourite song, and why? I mean, I guess there doesn't have to be some deep reason, but if there is one, consider me curious.

Just been spending some time listening to friends' fave music recently. It's interesting.

12 hours ago, Spineblade said:

*sees title of thread*

1. Why are you like this?

2. Are you concerned about where you will be in 5-10 years?

3. Do you have any gripes about Belgium?

1. because im bibs

2. Actually, yeah, I kinda am. While I still have a pretty good life right now, I haven't particularly been the most beneficial to society in my life. So yes, I am kind of afraid of where I will end up, especially because I don't particularly have a goal in mind. Oops.

3. Not...really, actually. For all the shit Belgians give it sometimes, there's honestly no place I'd rather live. Thanks, Belgium! Especially because Belgian fries and Belgian chocolate exists. Mmmm. That food is divine.

12 hours ago, Shing'n Streets said:

How do you feel when Gilvasunner is dead as how his channel is literally blacked out?

And how do you feel about my gothstall matches against you? Tell me in a detailed way please.

And how do you feel about me? After coming back here 4-5 months(still low active) and just I'm curious as usual.

1. It was a weird feeling at first. No more high quality rips. I couldn't believe it. But hey, whatever actually. There's still more than enough shitposts on Youtube waiting to be discovered.

2. Detailed, eh? I'll tell you something really detailed, fuck you, that's what.

3. Well... I've told you this before, but I'm an absolute litter bin when it comes to staying in contact with people. But I'm glad you came back, because honestly, you were one of me bestest buddies for some time on Reborn. Speaking of which, get on the server, I need to beat your ass in Hackmons.

10 hours ago, Viridescent 2.0 said:

Why are you bringing AMAs back I was so glad when they all died out some months ago

Why do you do this 

CxYZ0QqVIAAANrn.jpg

10 hours ago, ZEL said:

What's your favourite song, and why? I mean, I guess there doesn't have to be some deep reason, but if there is one, consider me curious.

Just been spending some time listening to friends' fave music recently. It's interesting.

Are you

Are you sure you want to be asking me this

Because y'know

All songs I listen to are memes

But if you want to know, 'We Are Number One'. Yeah. That's about what you were expecting, isn't it.

7 hours ago, Alex said:

so..........
...... how's life?

Life's being life, living life the life way, know what I mean?

Jk life is actually being pretty kind to me rn. I can be quite laid-back, do much that I wanna do. But that's gonna be over real soon because I either gotta go back to college or find a job.

2 hours ago, TACHIBANA SYLPHYNFORD said:

MWAHAHAHA CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS

Have you ever broken a bone?

You'd think with the amount of shenanigans I got myself in when I was a lil kid (I'm still one for the record), I'd have broken a bone somewhere. But nope. Strangely enough.

11 hours ago, Dobby said:

why do you think people "leave" reborn?

Multiple reasons.

- Person may not have been around for long and didn't want to stay long initially; person just disappears after some time.

- Person has been around for some time but feels like the community has changed too much, prompting the idea that said person no longer belows in the community.

- Person doesn't have as much free time as they used to do or decide to use their free time for something else.

Those likely aren't the only ones, but I think those are the most important ones.

Of course, I'm not a witch clairvoyant, so there probably are other reasons as well. Attempting to list all of 'em would be close to impossible.

Are you a real V I L L A I N?

Where did you get that N E T?

-----

Do you think your younger self would be disappointed in who you are right now?

What was the worst moment of your life, and how did you go through it?

2 jk and 2 srs. Not bad~

Edited by Vinny
meep

How come you stay so long in Reborn, forum and server?

Do you still love Normal types?

Does the word Bidoof make you happy or sad?

Do you enjoy drinking a milkshake in someone else's yard?

What is your favorite Reborn member? 

Why is it not me? 

20 hours ago, Vinny said:

Are you a real V I L L A I N?

Where did you get that N E T?

-----

Do you think your younger self would be disappointed in who you are right now?

What was the worst moment of your life, and how did you go through it?

2 jk and 2 srs. Not bad~

1. Well, uh, technically, uh, nah.

2. I J U S T F O U N D I T

3. Depends on which way you look at it. I'm much less ashamed of my own interests now, so I guess that's a plus. Then again, my younger self was an overachiever of the highest kind, while now I'm laid-back of the highest kind. So yes and no.

4. Let me think of that for a moment... Okay, moment taken. High school, hands down. How I got through it?

Bibs used Endure! It's not very effective!

Let's just say I'm glad to get the hell outta there.

Only two meme questions? Good job, that means only two puppies!

14 hours ago, NickCrash said:

How come you stay so long in Reborn, forum and server?

Do you still love Normal types?

Does the word Bidoof make you happy or sad?

Do you enjoy drinking a milkshake in someone else's yard?

What is your favorite Reborn member? 

Why is it not me? 

1. ...Good question LMAO. I don't know, honestly. I've never been around for long in any community that wasn't this one, and after it just became a habit of opening the forum and the server whenever I boot up my pc. I guess I really like the company of you guys. Thanks for being awesome, chaps.

2. Implying I ever not loved Normal-type Pokémon. They're the best type, dude.

3. Happy, because Bidoof is awesome.

4. wonk wonk

5. Oh. Um. Huh. Now that's a difficult question. There are so many awesome people on here, I honestly wouldn't be able to pick one. It wouldn't be fair towards the others because they're all cool too. So it's a combination of 'I don't know' and 'I don't feel like answering this question is fair to a bunch of my friendos'.

6. lOOK BUDDY YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND WE DONT KNOW EACH OTHER

Is it Mama Luigi for you?

Did you ever consider leaving Reborn?

Did somebody once tell you that the world was gonna roll you? That you weren't the sharpest tool in the shed? Were they looking kind of dumb with their fonger and their thumb in the shape of an L ontheir forehead?

Does your love for the Bidoof line translate to a love for the potential for change and laid-backness that characterizes the Bidoof line in a certain spectrum?

Did you ever slip and slide on a banana peel?

18 hours ago, HYCROX said:

Is it Mama Luigi for you?

Did you ever consider leaving Reborn?

Did somebody once tell you that the world was gonna roll you? That you weren't the sharpest tool in the shed? Were they looking kind of dumb with their fonger and their thumb in the shape of an L ontheir forehead?

Does your love for the Bidoof line translate to a love for the potential for change and laid-backness that characterizes the Bidoof line in a certain spectrum?

Did you ever slip and slide on a banana peel?

I hope you know the puppies are suffering because of you.

1. It's Mama Luigi for everyone.

2. Multiple times. Mostly they were just bad emotions etcetera suddenly surfacing, but that never lasts longs. Usually I just used Endure or didn't come online for like a week or something.

3. Yes.

4. You're...not even wrong at the Bidoof question. Honestly, I like how Bidoof is as derpy and laid-back as it is. Though part of my love also comes from the Bibarel I used in my first-ever Pearl playthrough- I had a Bibarel that was absolutely godlike.

5. Well, uh, technically, nah.

18 hours ago, Cronos5010 said:

Can you explain the Ma boi Guzma meme to me?

will you Explain the Ma boi Guzma meme to me?

Why are you bibs?

Why are you?

1+2. I'm sorry, for Guzma memes you will have to find someone else. I haven't even played Sun/Moon myself.

3. When I came here first, I took up the name 'Bibarel'. Well technically Bidoof was first, but whatever. Anyway, I took that name up. And then Wendel started calling me Bibs because it was shorter than Bibarel and it's alike to the Dutch word for butt. And now everyone does that. Joy.

4. Good question.