[Updated] Trading 31 IV limited/event pokemons and shinies (All with POKERUS)

Mr. Penglog

Hey guys, so I wanna try this new trading system.

What I'm willing to trade: (30-31 IV in 5 of their stats that matter) Every pokemon comes with POKERUS. Just let me know if you want one.

Spoiler

misdreavus.gif Misdreavus (bred with destiny bond and nasty plot) - has 31 IV in Sp.Atk and in 4 other stats.

togepi.gif Togepi (bred with nasty plot) - has 31 IV in Sp.Atk and in 4 other stats that matters.

torchic.gif Torchic (bred with baton pass) - has 30-31 IV in Attack and in 4 other stats that matters.
ralts.gif Ralts (male and female all bred with encore and destiny bond) - has 30-31 IV in Attack stat (if male) or Sp.Atk (if female, ) and in 4 other stats that matters.
snorlax.gif Snorlax (bred with curse) - has 30-31 IV in Attack and in 4 other stats that matters.
tentacool.gif Tentacool - has 30-31 IV in Sp.Atk and in 4 other stats that matters.

drilbur.gif  Drilbur - has 30-31 IV in Attack and in 4 other stats that matters.

larvesta.gif Larvesta - has 30-31 IV in Sp.Atk and in 4 other stats that matters.

gligar.gif Gligar (unfortunately, Ame's still not releasing the Earthquake TM yet) - has 30-31 IV in Atk and in 4 other stats that matters.

shroomish.gif Shroomish - has 30-31 IV in Atk and in 4 other stats that matters.

Pokemons currently added (All have 31 IV on 5 of their stats that matters):

marill.gif Marill (bred with egg moves Aqua Jet, Belly Drum and Body Slam) - All 31 IVs except Sp.Atk

froakie.gif Froakie - All 31 IVs except Atk. (have one with all 31 IVs except Sp.Atk in case some of you want a physical froakie)

frillish.gif Frillish (bred with egg move Acid Armor) - All have 31 IVs except Atk.

snivy.gif Snivy - All have 31 IVs except Atk.

charmander.gif Charmander (bred with Dragon Dance, Outrage and Flare Blitz) - All 31 IVs except Sp.Atk.

axew.gif Axew - All 31 IVs except Sp.Atk.

My box containing this pokemons:

capture000.pngcapture001.pngcapture002.png

I have some shiny pokemons as well but IV's are not as good as the ones above. Some of the shinies I have are:

Drilbur

Larvesta

Misdreavus

Gligar

Togepi

Froakie

*and many more, feel free to ask

What I want:

Spoiler

- Chimchar (Physical and Special Attacker), Bulbasaur(with egg moves Curse and Amnesia) and Male Gastly(with egg move Clear Smog) ALL with ATLEAST 30-31 IV on 5 of their stats that matter.

- Togepi, Dwebble, Inkay, Kabuto, Phantump, Chimchar and Charmander. All should be MALE and have 31 IVs on ALL of their stats. (These mons are for breeding purposes if you guys are wondering. :P )

In-game name is Mr. Penglog.

Edited by Mr. Penglog
Listed pokemon update

As a shiny collector, what genders are your shiny Pokemon? I don't IV breed or really care about IVs, but can get you a few rare Pokemon that might not be available to you.

(To elaborate, I have Drilburs and Larvestas available, with the ability to infect them with Pokerus.)

9 minutes ago, Combat Medic said:

As a shiny collector, what genders are your shiny Pokemon? I don't IV breed or really care about IVs, but can get you a few rare Pokemon that might not be available to you.

(To elaborate, I have Drilburs and Larvestas available, with the ability to infect them with Pokerus.)

Well, I have male and female on both torchic and misdreavus while only male on ralts. I also have other shinies like trubbish and yamask which are both M/F and male skorupi and riolu(good IVs).

3 minutes ago, Mr. Penglog said:

Well, I have male and female on both torchic and misdreavus while only male on ralts. I also have other shinies like trubbish and yamask which are both M/F and male skorupi and riolu(good IVs).

Intresting. I have a Shiny Male Torchic already, along with a shing Misdreavus, but I could use a shiny female Torchic and a shiny male Ralts. Would you be intrested in a Larvesta and a Drilbur with unknown IVs that were infected with Pokerus?

1 minute ago, Combat Medic said:

Intresting. I have a Shiny Male Torchic already, along with a shing Misdreavus, but I could use a shiny female Torchic and a shiny male Ralts. Would you be intrested in a Larvesta and a Drilbur with unknown IVs that were infected with Pokerus?

Okay lets trade :)

7 minutes ago, Bafabon said:

I'd like to trade a shroomish (4 31's) for a female snorlax if possible!

I have only 1 female snorlax with 31 IV in attack stat without the egg move curse while my male snorlax has about 30-31 IV on 5 stats with curse.

Edited by Mr. Penglog

do you have shiny ralts/torchic/larvesta with good IVs? :)

and also, i would be interested in 2 ralts if u have the following: male with bad IV stat on special attack and female with bad IV stat on attack. (meaning 31/30 on all stats that matter)..^^

i could offer tons of shinies and high IVed: charmander (outrage/dragon dance), eevee, growlithe (close combat)

Hi,

I have Frillish, Shroomish, Togepi, and Beldum. I will breed 30-31 IV on their corresponding attacking stat, and try for HP.

In return, could I get Snorlax, Tentacool, Drilbur and Misdreavus (with 5x30-31 IVs)?

22 hours ago, Avria said:

Hi,

I have Frillish, Shroomish, Togepi, and Beldum. I will breed 30-31 IV on their corresponding attacking stat, and try for HP.

In return, could I get Snorlax, Tentacool, Drilbur and Misdreavus (with 5x30-31 IVs)?

I pm'd you.

On 12/14/2016 at 4:52 PM, MonkeyDYanni said:

interested in ur drillbur, shroomish and gligar...can get the mons u want with nice iv's

They are all ready. What mons are you willing to trade for them?

On 12/14/2016 at 8:58 PM, Avria said:

What are the IVs on your female Togepi? (If you have any available)

Just traded my only female togepi a couple of days ago. All togepis I have right now are male.

On 12/14/2016 at 10:35 PM, ff9alex said:

im interesed about Larvesta, Drillbur, Shroomish and Axew

I have every mon you mentioned except axew. Haven't done an axew run yet but I'll definitely do it in the future.

19 minutes ago, MonkeyDYanni said:

what mons would u want for them?

Well, I  just checked my inventory of tradable mons and about drilbur, I don't have one yet right now. Maybe I'll restock tomorrow. As for the other two, I want them traded for a froakie and maybe a snivy with atleast 30-31 IV on 4 of their stats that matter. 

Edited by Mr. Penglog

16 minutes ago, Mr. Penglog said:

Well, I  just checked my inventory of tradable mons and about drilbur, I don't have one yet right now. Maybe I'll restock tomorrow. As for the other two, I want them traded for a froakie and maybe a snivy with atleast 30-31 IV on 4 of their stats that matter. 

sure i can get them for ya...itll be a while though...wont have enough time to get them for ya yet =/

3 minutes ago, MonkeyDYanni said:

sure i can get them for ya...itll be a while though...wont have enough time to get them for ya yet =/

No worries. Just pm me or anything if you have them already. I'll reserve a shroomish, gligar and a drilbur (if I happen to restock) for you.