Reborn Save Files

Gäh

So i bought a new computer. To play game from the point i was (end of episode 15) i put the game on my usb flash drive to get it on my new PC. Now, that Episode 16 is available, i wanted to check if my Save Files are still here. But they were gone.. Any tips? and sorry i know my english is terrible.

7 minutes ago, Arkhi said:

Your Reborn save files are not located in the Pokemon Reborn folder itself, but in the Saved Games folder found under Users. Your current save file will be titled "Game.rxdata".

Meh so i pretty much lost them.. Thanks for the quick answer!

I hope you still have access to that computer. Otherwise, I'll have to disappoint you that those files went gone with your computer.

Pokemon Reborn's saves are located in   C:\Users\"YOURUSERNAME"\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn     so you need to copy those files and place them in the same folder (except for inserting your new username of course).

You should be good to go afterward. Keep in mind that the current release of Episode 16 is very experimental. Therefore I'd advise you to make a backup of your save files before switching to EP16.

Of course You could also wait for the stable release of EP16 which should be up in a week or two.

Edited by Mavka1997
Well, oops seems like I'm taking to long with writing posts. :D

I managed to transfer my save file over, after a hiccup involving my laptop, if you go into my pc, the c drive, user, your user name and saved games, the save files should be in there, stick them on a memory pen and pop them in the same place on your new computer and it should work