Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odybld

Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

15 hours ago, Razkar said:
  Hide contents

All of them are is 7 street yep :)

Spoiler

Can you tell me where they are?  I was only able to find Break, Darm and the elevator guy.   Tried showing job application to everyone else and gets a 'cannot be used here' message :'( 

Spoiler

Can I find Zorua in the new Reborn city? If so where please?

I just finished winning against Ciel (I have no idea how thanks to that stupid Hyper Voice and Acrobatics)

27 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Can I find Zorua in the new Reborn city? If so where please?

I just finished winning against Ciel (I have no idea how thanks to that stupid Hyper Voice and Acrobatics)

i remember we had to chase it around the alleys in Reborn City at night time

when it disguises itself as other mons and you have to interact with it

but i dont know if they changed it since some alleys have berries and shizz in them now

6 hours ago, childchance said:

Hide contents

Can you tell me where they are?  I was only able to find Break, Darm and the elevator guy.   Tried showing job application to everyone else and gets a 'cannot be used here' message :'( 

Spoiler

They sould be in the street, they are not hidden nor hard to find

Sorry if this has been covered, I don't really feel like digging this thread. I have a problem with battle animations; there is a lag that lasts for about 3 seconds every time any pokemon on the field uses a move. This problem also occurs when I throw a poke ball. How can this problem be fixed?

Spoiler

What happens if I donate in the Grandhall. There are 3 options and don't know which one to pick.

14 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

What happens if I donate in the Grandhall. There are 3 options and don't know which one to pick.

each has its own reward

Railnet: allows you to get another megastone (the silver ball you saw when you entered Team Meteor's base at the start of E16, and a reward Pokemon (chimchar/ bulbasaur forgot which one)

Slums: allows you to get acces to G.U.M key which can be used in GUM room in the underground water treatment center (where titania killed some metoer grunts), and goomy at the end of the puzzle, it also allows you to give a job application to Maxwell of Team Magma

Azurine: not really what the item rewards are but i know you get another reward pokemon here (chimchar/ bulbasaur forgot which one)

Spoiler

Where can I find Choice Spec? I know it's available in episode 16 but don't know where honestly.

1 hour ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Where can I find Choice Spec? I know it's available in episode 16 but don't know where honestly.

You get the Choice Specs by doing the Aqua Gang Application sidequest. You get the Choice Band from Magma Gang.

1 minute ago, ShadowStar said:

Reveal hidden contents

You get the Choice Specs by doing the Aqua Gang Application sidequest. You get the Choice Band from Magma Gang.

Spoiler

I already found jobs for everyone including Archer. He just gave me a Charmander. Is there something I'm missing?

Just now, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

I already found jobs for everyone including Archer. He just gave me a Charmander. Is there something I'm missing?

Check out the Charmander. It has a present for you.

1 minute ago, ShadowStar said:

Reveal hidden contents

Check out the Charmander. It has a present for you.

Spoiler

Oh sneaky! I would have never noticed!. I guess my baby's gonna have his Choice Specs after all.

Spoiler

Where can I find Terra's parents? I remember somebody mentioned an event where in the end you reach Terra's parents and they tell you her story.

59 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where can I find Terra's parents? I remember somebody mentioned an event where in the end you reach Terra's parents and they tell you her story.

Spoiler

There's a building in beryl ward I believe. I don't remember much, other than that the door faces west.

Spoiler

Where is ZEL? I know he mentioned something about them going to Agate Circus but I looked everywhere there and couldn't find them.

18 minutes ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Where is ZEL? I know he mentioned something about them going to Agate Circus but I looked everywhere there and couldn't find them.

He went back to Agate City which is locked for the moment. I guess we will find him on future episodes. If you noticed, after the Magnezone exploded the 3 people fused together in ZEL separated. The one that spoke was Zero telling that he was all alone again, and he will get back to Agate City.

Just now, owises said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How do you view the field effect readouts from the green pokeballs?

Spoiler

Pokegear + Field Notes.

Spoiler

What is Key F10 for? I found it hidden in one of the Kingsbury houses underwater.

8 hours ago, Rainlove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What is Key F10 for? I found it hidden in one of the Kingsbury houses underwater.

Spoiler

It's for other houses, if I'm not mistaken there are four different: Kingsbury, Sunrise, Faeward and Fairview why two of them had to start with the same letter beats me

Spoiler

Was someone able to find ALL the volunteers for Adrienn? If I'm not mistaken the total is of 15, but I think I got stuck at 12... And what are the rewards if you find them all? Because when I talk to him right now he gives me: Wise Glasses, an Ability Capsule and a Star Piece.

Thats what you get for finding all 15, so you must've gotten them all

54 minutes ago, bepe said:

Hide contents

Thats what you get for finding all 15, so you must've gotten them all

I was thinking about that possibility since I couldn't find more anywhere, thanks a lot.

Spoiler

Is it possible to get all the Field Notes in this episode? I'm still missing the 27, 32, 33 and 34.

39 minutes ago, Sr.F said:
  Hide contents

Is it possible to get all the Field Notes in this episode? I'm still missing the 27, 32, 33 and 34.

Spoiler

Nope, these are still unobtainable.

Spoiler

Where do I use S9 and S12 Keys? I'm at Sunrise, but the locked doors are 20 and 28. Is there another dive spot for Sunrise?

I found Mudkip but can't seem to get the megastone.