Odybld

Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

8 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

Sorry about the long list but I'm not good at finding things and since I haven't picked up the game in so long its layout is unfamiliar, so can I please have some help on this?

Hide contents

On the food for that one restaurant side quest I am having problems finding a slowpoke tali, stick, and a sweet heart. I think I know where the sweet heart is but the girl that gave it to me wants me to deliver it to her crush on the third floor of the Onyx School and I am also having no luck in finding him.

On the Mulch quest I have found two one in Peridot and one in Obsidea but I can't find the other two

For Simon I know I need to visit Tarzan Cove but I don't remember how to get there.

I have no idea what lake the girl who lost her engagement ring is or where to find it

Galladite is supposedly in Lake Azurine but I don't remember how to get there, as this one is very important to me I'd really, really appreciate directions for this one.

Thank you for the help!

Galladite isn't available, but glalitite is in the lake.

Trying to find all the (newly) available starters this episode, I am stuck on how to find Chimchar and Turtwig. Any tips/hints on finding those?

2 minutes ago, Wilkomir said:

Is it possible to rock climb? 

Spoiler

Nope not yet. The moment we do, we'll probably be able to get Dratini, which will be nice.

Edited by Strider

Thank you.

Where can i find "Whipped Dream"

Spoiler

And i have still problem with Aqua gang. 
In 7th street i left only with Archer. He still says that i have to give them job. There is no guy in elevator. Can't give job to Archer. 
What do i have to do with guy in libuary?
There is a house with Terra parents and entrance only for registered visitors, whats with that?

22 minutes ago, Wilkomir said:

Thank you.

Where can i find "Whipped Dream"

Hide contents

In 7th street i left only with Archer. He still says that i have to give them job. There is no guy in elevator. Can't give job to Archer. 
There is a house with Terra parents and entrance only for registered visitors, whats with that?

Spoiler

Whipped dream should be in the candy shop in Obsidia ward.

Not sure about the gang sidequest, as I chose magma.

There's nothing yet to be done with Terra's parents...

What guy in the library?

3 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Whipped dream should be in the candy shop in Obsidia ward.

Not sure about the gang sidequest, as I chose magma.

There's nothing yet to be done with Terra's parents...

What guy in the library?

That one in secound room who is afraid, and then he says:"Forget it, I don't even want to think about it"

Just now, Wilkomir said:

That one in secound room who is afraid, and then he says:"Forget it, I don't even want to think about it"

Spoiler

I don't think there's anything to do there... not certain though.

Spoiler

I read in the forums that there's this cave north of Apophil where one can use blizzard and waterfall to find go further into it. I can't seem to find it though, any help?

5 minutes ago, Alexandre said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I read in the forums that there's this cave north of Apophil where one can use blizzard and waterfall to find go further into it. I can't seem to find it though, any help?

Spoiler

You need to surf all the way north from apophyll beach until you are in the kingsbury diving area. Dive underwater, and there will be a special 2x2 to resurface in. Try going there.

Spoiler

I'm trying to use an Episode 15 save file (in which I'm in Belrose Mansion), everything is working fine but there is no Pulse dex or Field note app in the Pokegear.

Is this a bug or do I have to get those from a particular place?

Just now, Debojit97 said:
  Hide contents

I'm trying to use an Episode 15 save file (in which I'm in Belrose Mansion), everything is working fine but there is no Pulse dex or Field note app in the Pokegear.

Is this a bug or do I have to get those from a particular place?

Spoiler

Pulse dex and field notes in the Pokegear was introduced only in E16 so it wont be there in previous eps

30 minutes ago, Nico_Robin said:
  Hide contents

Pulse dex and field notes in the Pokegear was introduced only in E16 so it wont be there in previous eps

Spoiler

I'm playing in E16 but the save files are from E15, is that a problem?

5 minutes ago, Debojit97 said:
  Hide contents

I'm playing in E16 but the save files are from E15, is that a problem?

Spoiler

if i remember correctly, we got the field notes and dex after exiting the room Ciel was in

so i'm not sure whether you'll have those if you're anywhere else when you use a E15 save file in E16

3 minutes ago, Nico_Robin said:
  Hide contents

if i remember correctly, we got the field notes and dex after exiting the room Ciel was in

so i'm not sure whether you'll have those if you're anywhere else when you use a E15 save file in E16

Spoiler

Yeah, that's true but I've already received some Pulse dex entries and a  field note entry...are you saying that all of them will be available only when I beat Ciel even in E16?

14 minutes ago, Debojit97 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, that's true but I've already received some Pulse dex entries and a  field note entry...are you saying that all of them will be available only when I beat Ciel even in E16?

Spoiler

quite possibly, but i think maybe run it through Ame once to make sure

51 minutes ago, Rasann said:

Hey guys, can someone pls tell me where to find the hidden cave in kingsbury ?

the cave is not under water

which means you have to resurface from a specific spot ;) 

On 27/12/2016 at 7:21 AM, Wilkomir said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

if you still haven't done with the aqua gang quest try giving library application to the blast powder selling guy

Edited by robin1

Spoiler

Hi Guys

i'm doing the Team Magma job application.  Are all the magma members in 7th street?  I did the guy in the elevator, and Darm and the powder selling guy.  Where are the rest of them?

Thanks

On 12/26/2016 at 9:29 AM, bepe said:

Hide contents

Galladite isn't available, but glalitite is in the lake.

Thank you, that saves me from some stress.

Edited by The Swordsman