Odybld

Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Just now, Phoenix15 said:
  Hide contents

How do I start the Underwater Bodies/ID Tag sidequest? I was diving around the Tanzan Cave, and found them, but I don't know what to do with them.

Also, how do I start the second renovation project for the city? I already chose the Subway System project, and that is running in the city now, but when I go back to start a second renovation project, they just tell me that they are finishing up with the first one and that I can't donate money to complete any more projects yet.

After interacting with the one that doesn't have a name tag, talk to the fisherman in Tanzan Cove. He gives you a Super Rod. Then fish for Whiscash and show them to him. The third Whiscash you fish up will have Tara's ID tag. You can't do the second project until E17. 

37 minutes ago, Phoenix15 said:
  Hide contents

How do I start the Underwater Bodies/ID Tag sidequest? I was diving around the Tanzan Cave, and found them, but I don't know what to do with them.

Also, how do I start the second renovation project for the city? I already chose the Subway System project, and that is running in the city now, but when I go back to start a second renovation project, they just tell me that they are finishing up with the first one and that I can't donate money to complete any more projects yet.

Spoiler

speak to the fisherman on the east side of tanzan cove

as for the renovating project, we can renovate once per gym 

so no the 2nd one will be in E17

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hide contents

After interacting with the one that doesn't have a name tag, talk to the fisherman in Tanzan Cove. He gives you a Super Rod. Then fish for Whiscash and show them to him. The third Whiscash you fish up will have Tara's ID tag. You can't do the second project until E17. 

Spoiler

Ok, so I interacted with the nameless, tagless corpse, and then spoke to the fisherman, and he just talks about fishing and squating in the cabin on the other side of the cove since the owners aren't around. He doesn't give the Super Rod. Is there something else I need to do to get him to give me the Super Rod?

1 minute ago, Phoenix15 said:
  Hide contents

Ok, so I interacted with the nameless, tagless corpse, and then spoke to the fisherman, and he just talks about fishing and squating in the cabin on the other side of the cove since the owners aren't around. He doesn't give the Super Rod. Is there something else I need to do to get him to give me the Super Rod?

Spoiler

Have you spoken with Simon in Poridot ward(or earlier, Beryl cemetery)?

Just now, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Have you spoken with Simon in Poridot ward(or earlier, Beryl cemetery)?

Spoiler

I think so. There's no one at the cemetery now, and I think I've talked to everyone in Peridot. Where is this shady Simon character, anyway?

9 minutes ago, Phoenix15 said:
  Hide contents

I think so. There's no one at the cemetery now, and I think I've talked to everyone in Peridot. Where is this shady Simon character, anyway?

Spoiler

He should be in an apartment building to the east of the pokemon center...if you talked to him in the cemetery in a previous episode.

9 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

He should be in an apartment building to the east of the pokemon center...if you talked to him in the cemetery in a previous episode.

Spoiler

Well, directly to the east of the pokemon center is a park, then a building with no door or way of accessing it, and then the gym. So I guess I just didn't talk to him in a previous episode. Thanks anyway though.

9 minutes ago, Phoenix15 said:
  Hide contents

Well, directly to the east of the pokemon center is a park, then a building with no door or way of accessing it, and then the gym. So I guess I just didn't talk to him in a previous episode. Thanks anyway though.

Spoiler

This is the upper part of peridot ward that I'm talking about, near Blacksteam shelter.

27 minutes ago, sharkzilla said:

Hide contents

what does the dimon ring do

Spoiler

You need to give it to a lady in Jasper Ward.

Just now, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

You need to give it to a lady in Jasper Ward.

thanks

Spoiler

what do the classified information do might as well tell me the entire side quest 

Edited by sharkzilla

24 minutes ago, sharkzilla said:
  Hide contents

what do the classified information do might as well tell me the entire side quest 

Spoiler

Okay, here is the rest of the sidequest:

1. North Peridot

2. Coral

3. Jasper (east)

4. North Peridot - Blacksteam Factory

5. 7th Street - Sanctum

This may not need spoilers but wasn't Corey's Silver Ring supposed to be set as a Key Item now? I still have it as a regular item

10 minutes ago, Gray-Productions said:

This may not need spoilers but wasn't Corey's Silver Ring supposed to be set as a Key Item now? I still have it as a regular item

If you get a new one (in a new playthrough), I believe that it will be a key item. However, if you've already gotten the mon associated with the ring, it shouldn't matter.

4 minutes ago, Strider said:

If you get a new one (in a new playthrough), I believe that it will be a key item. However, if you've already gotten the mon associated with the ring, it shouldn't matter.

So I'm stuck getting a pokemon huh? That's pretty bull.

On 12/12/2016 at 9:44 AM, bananaCUI said:

Hide contents

No problem! I had a feeling you had to finish the gang storylines for that.

Hide contents

Oh, and update me what Pokemon Archie gives you after you finish the jobs quest! I'm curious. 

Spoiler

Charmander my dude~

Spoiler

Anyone know where to find an energyroot for the spice cafe side quest?

2 minutes ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

Anyone know where to find an energyroot for the spice cafe side quest?

Spoiler

Check the building next to the department store I believe.

5 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Check the building next to the department store I believe.

Spoiler

Thank you~

Spoiler

Ok I hate to be a bother but I ended up using the sweet heart that girl gave me in the school for the spice side quest. Is there a place where I can get one more? and Who do I give it to? I can't find anyone on the 3'd floor.

1 minute ago, Knife said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok I hate to be a bother but I ended up using the sweet heart that girl gave me in the school for the spice side quest. Is there a place where I can get one more? and Who do I give it to? I can't find anyone on the 3'd floor.

Spoiler

I think that's what you're meant to do. I don't think that there's really anyone to deliver the sweet heart to.

Quick question. Is it true that ame made it so you dont have to read the diary in order to progress the game?

1 hour ago, WSGreen said:

Hide contents

Quick question. Is it true that ame made it so you dont have to read the diary in order to progress the game?

Yes, as of E16 the diary is no longer compulsory

3 hours ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

The other person who replied was correct; there's no one else to give it to. The girl you're asked to deliver it to can't accept it because she's straight.