Jump to content
Odybld

Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, FairFamily said:
  Hide contents

Can someon tell me if I need rock climb for the aurine sidequest? I only need a single shroom.

 

 

Spoiler

Not from what I've heard. A few people here completed the this sidequest.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FairFamily said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can someon tell me if I need rock climb for the aurine sidequest? I only need a single shroom.

 

 

Spoiler

in this post ame say she will change that probably in public release you can get the reward

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Xiri said:

 

  Hide contents

Actually, just press 'A' to switch the tiles that electrify you - like you did previously. Then, you should be able to avoid getting hurt.

 

 

It worked! Thanks so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

So I found some "relic" stuff while in the dive spots. Just curious if they have any other uses than being sold for high prices.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

What do you do after you open the Yureyu room for the guy? he just disappeared for me and i don't remember the dialogue. Also, I've asked this, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has been able to find Anna and Noel, or if its for a future episode.

 

Edited by supertrainer234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, bananaCUI said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So I found some "relic" stuff while in the dive spots. Just curious if they have any other uses than being sold for high prices.

 

Spoiler

I don't think so. I think they function the same as in unova (for selling).

 

Also:

Spoiler

I haven't found the yureyu guy anywhere. I think that's another thing to wait until next episode, along with any sign of Anna or Noel.

 

 

Edited by Strider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strider said:
  Hide contents

I don't think so. I think they function the same as in unova (for selling).

 

Thanks man! I really don't need the money right now so I'll just store it. Sort of like trophies in my item box. HAHA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

My friend is trying to do the Aqua gang sidequest and Archie isn't showing up in 7th street.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

My friend is trying to do the Aqua gang sidequest and Archie isn't showing up in 7th street.

 

Spoiler

I think you have to progress more into the main storyline for it to trigger. I started looking for apps right after the battle at Devon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bananaCUI said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think you have to progress more into the main storyline for it to trigger. I started looking for apps right after the battle at Devon.

 

Spoiler

They already beat Adrienn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

What do I do with the "Classified Information" that I got from the Engagement Ring question?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

What do I do with the "Classified Information" that I got from the Engagement Ring question?

 

Spoiler

Barge into houses in Peridot ward near the rails and be prepared for a battle.

 

Edited by Strider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

They already beat Adrienn

 

Spoiler

Oh, well did they already finish the previous quests with the gang? Maybe try going back to the hideout, and/or snoop around the caves in 7th street. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bananaCUI said:
  Hide contents

Oh, well did they already finish the previous quests with the gang? Maybe try going back to the hideout, and/or snoop around the caves in 7th street. 

 

Spoiler

They finished all the other quests and hes still not showing up. And nothins in the smoke caves.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bananaCUI said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh, well did they already finish the previous quests with the gang? Maybe try going back to the hideout, and/or snoop around the caves in 7th street. 

 

Spoiler

Nevermind my last post. They found Max in the caves and now the quest showed up. Thanks for your help dude ^ ^

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supertrainer234 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What do you do after you open the Yureyu room for the guy? he just disappeared for me and i don't remember the dialogue. Also, I've asked this, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has been able to find Anna and Noel, or if its for a future episode.

 

someone pls help :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, supertrainer234 said:

someone pls help :(

Spoiler

I don't think anything happens yet with the yureyu key. I don't think anyone's found anna and noel yet...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't think anything happens yet with the yureyu key. I don't think anyone's found anna and noel yet...

 

thank you so much!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

Where do I use the "Yureyu Key" and "R key?"

The yureyu key I got from finding the mulch and R key from giving the Crystal ball to the woman at Jasper.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

Where do I use the "Yureyu Key" and "R key?"

The yureyu key I got from finding the mulch and R key from giving the Crystal ball to the woman at Jasper.

 

 

Spoiler

You can give the 'R' key to the klefki guy in Blacksteam shelter, and the yureyu key can go to a techie outside the powerplant at the end of beryl bridge.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

 

Where do I use the "Yureyu Key" and "R key?"

The yureyu key I got from finding the mulch and R key from giving the Crystal ball to the woman at Jasper.

 

 

 

Spoiler

Yureyu key you can use the Beryl ward, there might be some abandoned place up there ?

 

The R key you may look for it's onwer in the North Peridot ward shelter

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents
Spoiler

You can give the 'R' key to the klefki guy in Blacksteam shelter, and the yureyu key can go to a techie outside the powerplant at the end of beryl bridge.

 

 

 

 

Spoiler

How to do you back to the Blackstream shelter? It was changed in EP16 to this sleeping area

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:

 

 

  Hide contents

How to do you back to the Blackstream shelter? It was changed in EP16 to this sleeping area

That IS the area you're supposed to go to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×