Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

Welcome to this topic, with the purpose of providing quick answers to your E16 questions. You can ask and recieve help for playing through E16, finding newly introduced stuff, ask help for quests and puzzles, whatever. First, to get out some of the important stuff out of the way...

Topic guidelines:

• Ask anything you want that doesn't fall into the above threads
  • Use spoiler tags for both questions and anwers. It's the eye icon on the text editor.
  • Make things easier. If asking, give a hit about what you're asking beforehand. If replying, quote the post you're replying to
  • Don't rely too much on this thread and enjoy the game. Go out there, explore, adventure, battle, DIY
  • Use the in-game resources, the Pokedex and Field Effects app
  • Help without giving it all on a plate. Try to point to the right direction, not spit everything out
Edited by Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, superbutt199 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I need to go to the railnet but i dont see anyone waiting for me there

Little where-to-find-X from the main story

Spoiler

The people waiting for you are in the dark part of the Railnet, which is beyong the gate at the left in the part that leads to Chrysolia

Edited by Odybld

Just now, F.E.A.R said:
  Hide contents

Is there a specific Wishcash that you have to show the fisherman for the Belrose Manor sidequest or is it just luck?

Spoiler

It's not specific no. I think the third time should be the charm

Just now, F.E.A.R said:
  Hide contents

Is there a specific Wishcash that you have to show the fisherman for the Belrose Manor sidequest or is it just luck?

Sidequest thingie

Spoiler

It's random in a way. Catch 'em and show 'em him until he finds something. 

Just now, coldscars said:
  Hide contents

Where is the guy the police is searching? i found the 3 impersonators but i have no clue where the final guy is .

Spoiler

The place where its misty, full of flowers and somewhere League challengers should visit. 

7 minutes ago, buenavista62 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where do I have to go after E15 ends? That's embarrassing haha :D. 

Spoiler

By beating Ciel, you are now eligible to use Fly! Fly back to the refurnished Reborn City - specifically, the Grand Hall

5 minutes ago, Anstane said:
  Hide contents

While diving in Tanzan Cove, where can I find Tara's ID tag? As I've searched all around underwater, even with the Itemfinder, but could find nothing.

Spoiler

After you find the body without an ID Tag, go talk to the fisherman in the east side of the cove. You'll have to do a mini side-quest. Don't forget to talk to Simon in Peridot Ward after you finish the sidequest. 

1 minute ago, Xiri said:

Reveal hidden contents

After you found the body without an ID Tag, go talk to the fisherman in the east side of the cove. You'll have to do a mini side-quest. Don't forget to talk to Simon in Peridot Ward after you finish the sidequest. 

Spoiler

Thank you very much! Finally, reborn is back <3

Spoiler

I've literally searched the entire railnet lol idk where to go, so i can get into Dev Corp. I saw the other blocked off gate and thought we had to redo the train puzzle for that door, but no luck. What exactly are supposed to do?

Just now, Milotic said:
  Hide contents

I've literally searched the entire railnet lol idk where to go, so i can get into Dev Corp. I saw the other blocked off gate and thought we had to redo the train puzzle for that door, but no luck. What exactly are supposed to do?

Spoiler

The west side of the Railnet (the area with lots of Arons) is where you need to go. You'll need to do the puzzle so that the west gate opens. 

1 minute ago, FoxyJr said:
  Hide contents

How do you do the Aron Puzzle?

Main story-related puzzle

Spoiler

If you're talking about the puzzle to open that door in the railnet, you just need to connect the rails between the train and the door. Just like you did once to escape with Charlotte and the kids, only you solve it towards the other door. Now, if you wanna catch Arons, they're too damn high. Butt your head against the pole and maybe one will drop