Amethyst

[E18] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

Did something happen to your save file and you can't progress anymore! If your game is frozen or stuck, post it here and one of our saintly helpers will surely fix you up in a few days!

:qmark: - How can I find my save file?

Spoiler

So i dont know if this is a bug or not, but i am stuck at the devon  building. After being captured I used escape rope , in the room with the pc/healing pot and now cant get back in. Also the game seems to speed up quite abit after awhile.

Game.rxdata

2 minutes ago, katum said:
  Hide contents

So i dont know if this is a bug or not, but i am stuck at the devon  building. After being captured I used escape rope , in the room with the pc/healing pot and now cant get back in. Also the game seems to speed up quite abit after awhile.

Game.rxdata

I've put you back into the room with pc and machine. Don't use escape rope next time because it will break the game sometimes. You can speed up the game by pressing alt

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

I can't defeat zel due to the eletric panneling , I only have 2 pokemon left everytime I come to the room where zel is at (one of my mons is at 1 hp)

Game.rxdata

5 minutes ago, FoxyJr said:
  Hide contents

I can't defeat zel due to the eletric panneling , I only have 2 pokemon left everytime I come to the room where zel is at (one of my mons is at 1 hp)

Game.rxdata

This thread is more for when the game has physically frozen not when you can't beat certain trainers. Feel free to discuss strategies on how to beat them somewhere in the Team Showcase subforum. 

Spoiler

So, as im an idiot and chose to use Dig after defeating Pulse Magnezone, i cannot get back into the area i need to be to progress, could i get some help?

Game.rxdata

3 minutes ago, Swampellow said:
  Hide contents

So, as im an idiot and chose to use Dig after defeating Pulse Magnezone, i cannot get back into the area i need to be to progress, could i get some help?

Game.rxdata

Fixed

Game.rxdata

• Upvote 1

Got a hanging script error when talking to the Wishcash guy the second time. Savefile freezes on startup now.

Game.rxdata

3 minutes ago, DragonMasterKrim said:

Got a hanging script error when talking to the Wishcash guy the second time. Savefile freezes on startup now.

Game.rxdata

Fixed

Game.rxdata

Hey so I wasn't sure where to report this but whenever I try and start episode 16, after I get the dex upgrades my game crashes and all I see is a black screen with different music playing periodically. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

I am stuck in a mountain. no idea what happened. First time I have logged on in a while.

Edited by Spamborn
forgot dialog lol
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tempo17 said:

Hey so I wasn't sure where to report this but whenever I try and start episode 16, after I get the dex upgrades my game crashes and all I see is a black screen with different music playing periodically. 

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Thebossgummy221 games said:

Not sure where to post this but after loading up Episode 16 and then when I try to get into the Circus data office, I get a script error and then my game crashes.

game.rxdata

I'll see if I can't fix your two's tomorrow. They're not simple get out of a wall... there's some flag or variable screwed up somewhere. If someone else can fix them before me, that'd be great.

10 minutes ago, Spamborn said:

Game.rxdata

I am stuck in a mountain. no idea what happened. First time I have logged on in a while.

Your's is fixed. You'll have to rename it back to game.rxdata

Game - Spamborn.rxdata

44 minutes ago, Keithwasabi said:

Classic Sierra stuck...

Game.rxdata

Here you are. You're playing on E15 right? Because that freeze shouldn't occur in E16

Game.rxdata

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

So I did similar to what everyone else is doing, I used an escape rope after defeating Pulse Magnezone thinking I needed to follow Zero to Agate & can't  progress ;-;

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Quinnox said:
  Hide contents

So I did similar to what everyone else is doing, I used an escape rope after defeating Pulse Magnezone thinking I needed to follow Zero to Agate & can't  progress ;-;

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

i'm stuck because i tried to talk to the policeman while he already moved... thanks in advance guys

edit because i uploaded the wrong file at first

Game.rxdata

Edited by Agno

1 hour ago, Agno said:
  Hide contents

i'm stuck because i tried to talk to the policeman while he already moved... thanks in advance guys

edit because i uploaded the wrong file at first

Game.rxdata

Here ya go!

game.rxdata

• Upvote 1

Hey, not entirely stuck since I can still use Waterfall. But that´s all I can do. Can´t even use Escape Rope or initiate a battle to faint my Pokemon =(

Game.rxdata

8 minutes ago, LilyX said:

Hey, not entirely stuck since I can still use Waterfall. But that´s all I can do. Can´t even use Escape Rope or initiate a battle to faint my Pokemon =(

Game.rxdata

Fixed. You're back down on the main floor.

game.rxdata