Amethyst

[E17] Un-stuck Me! The save file fixing thread

7 hours ago, touyuxiao said:

The lady that's supposed to give me access to 7th street isn't appearing.

Game.rxdata

Your game isn't bugged, you're in the wrong building. Try walking down and one of the buildings on the left (past the herb shop) will have a lady standing in it, who will say "admittance is for tenants only, therefore go right in" or something like that. Then you'll be able to use the lift to go down. 

Hi, 

I'm currently in Ametrine City and Shelly was going to meet me in Blake's apartment, but it's completely empty. Can you help me, please?

Save-File.zip

2 hours ago, McKitty said:

Hi, 

I'm currently in Ametrine City and Shelly was going to meet me in Blake's apartment, but it's completely empty. Can you help me, please?

Save-File.zip

pfffafolwqn lametrine city

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, McKitty said:

Hi, 

Save-File.zip

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one. 

Game.rxdata

Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

• Like 2

i dun gone and goofed. So i started it up to look at my team and location before updating to episode 17 (yeah i know its been a while) and when i closed it i didnt save and just hit the X and now i get error... 

"Script 'PokemonField' line 1840: NoMethodError occured. 

undefined method 'name' for nil:NilClass"

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, Leon99 said:

i dun gone and goofed. So i started it up to look at my team and location before updating to episode 17 (yeah i know its been a while) and when i closed it i didnt save and just hit the X and now i get error... 

"Script 'PokemonField' line 1840: NoMethodError occured. 

undefined method 'name' for nil:NilClass"

Game.rxdata

Hi there. NoMethodErrors are usually caused by save file corruption. You can only fix this using back up saves. For instructions on how to use them, check out this guide

12 hours ago, mde2001 said:

Okay, they should be there now. Replace your file with this one. 

Game.rxdata

Edit: Ninja'd but Walpurgis, but i suppose now you get choices?

Thank you so much! 

Got killed after Taka and Titania talked in the Treatment Plant - the double battle. And the water's high now, so I can't progress. Any chance someone could help me out?

Game.rxdata

19 minutes ago, AyrPaladio said:

Got killed after Taka and Titania talked in the Treatment Plant - the double battle. And the water's high now, so I can't progress. Any chance someone could help me out?

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, mde2001 said:

Hi there. NoMethodErrors are usually caused by save file corruption. You can only fix this using back up saves. For instructions on how to use them, check out this guide

Thanks I appreciate it

I found the Oshawott on route 7 and there appears to be no way to get to the beach without surfing. If someone wouldn't mind preventing Oshawott from following me anymore it would be greatly appreciated :]

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, wardipher said:

I found the Oshawott on route 7 and there appears to be no way to get to the beach without surfing. If someone wouldn't mind preventing Oshawott from following me anymore it would be greatly appreciated :]

Game.rxdata

This is not the place to ask for help with rejuvenation. Next time go to the troubleshooting thread in the Pokemon Rejuvenation subforum.
Game.rxdata

Sorry about that. I could not find the rejuvenation subforum and thought they were the same thing. I appreciate your help though. 

Game.rxdata  my game has a script error that says this:  script error line 276 occured followed by a ton of text while I was searching for the water gym leader under water.

3 hours ago, 666blaziken said:

Game.rxdata  my game has a script error that says this:  script error line 276 occured followed by a ton of text while I was searching for the water gym leader under water.

Seems to be working perfectly fine for me.

Replace your save with this and let me know if it happens again.

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Seems to be working perfectly fine for me.

Replace your save with this and let me know if it happens again.

Game.rxdata

it worked, thank you so much!  

12 hours ago, Thomassje123 said:

My game crashes when I start it.

2 gifs where  you can see what is going wrong:

40b5af93b2b1b8a34831d6f0990ec379.gif

971b83d978a7b63849acf6e66b968fab.gif

Game.rxdata

Thats a corrupted save file. Use a backup. 

7 hours ago, fredd_2359 said:

Hello, my game just crashed, could you please help me? thx.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Sooo I can't move at all in my game. I'm at the WTC and the mini me just stopped walking completely. I've tried quicksaving and restarting, but it still won't budge. 😕 Idk how to fix it. ;-;

Game.rxdata

59 minutes ago, TheSilentPariah said:

Sooo I can't move at all in my game. I'm at the WTC and the mini me just stopped walking completely. I've tried quicksaving and restarting, but it still won't budge. 😕 Idk how to fix it. ;-;

Game.rxdata

You are really stuck. I don't know how to get you out of this situation right now, but you can load a backup. You might have to go a few backups deep since you saved while you were stuck, but eventually you'll find yourself on a point where you weren't stuck. 

6 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

You are really stuck. I don't know how to get you out of this situation right now, but you can load a backup. You might have to go a few backups deep since you saved while you were stuck, but eventually you'll find yourself on a point where you weren't stuck. 

Yikes, that sucks. But ty!