Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amethyst

[E16] Minor Errors

This thread is for the collection of Minor Errors in E16, previously called Typos and Tile Errors. If you think you have a Minor Error, run down this quick list:

• :check: - Does a message have improper grammar/spacing/capitalization/spelling? This is a minor error!
  • :redx: - Does a message have an quickly-jumping line break that makes it hard to read? This is probably a Line Break Error, NOT a minor error. 
  • :check: - Can you walk where you shouldn't be able to? Can you not walk where you should be able to... and it's not a Kecleon? This is a minor error!
  • :check: - Is a tile out of place? This is a minor error!
  • :check: - Is a character on the overworld facing the wrong direction when speaking? This is a minor error!
  • :redx: - Anything else is probably NOT a minor error. 

If you do indeed have a minor error, please post it here. Keep the following in mind as you do:

• :check: - Full screenshots are strongly preferred, even for text errors. 
  • :check: - If your error is from a TV program, please mention which program it was and how many badges you have.

Thank you for taking the time to help keep us clean and organized!

https://gyazo.com/6e0c9a1c29bc83c5778cf44a34f28c5d

Should be Pollution instead of Polution.

https://gyazo.com/5ecde6a6a873dd8d7539a488a281b816

The lady's clothes are transparent.

https://gyazo.com/569c13c3c91f98890cb05df9da1fa284

Under context, it should be north instead of south, right?

https://gyazo.com/5a60da1da241c37d20fb0748dd442283

Should be Sweet Co. considering Yureyu HQ's been replaced by it.

On the bridge north of Grand Hall I managed to jump off the bridge, whilst on my bicycle.

I just drove into the wall under the NPC to my (currently) left, and ended up in the "zone" underneath the bridge, and was able to just ride/walk out.

OCbWoYg.png

Edit: Even though there is a "master" volume setting in the options, it actually only lowers effects and not music.

In Blacksteam Shelter (Peridot Ward)

It should say responsible, instead of "repsonsible"

2JtqKuK.png

This one's hard to screenshot so I'm gonna have to describe it:

In the Devon building starting in the E16 part of the story, on the floor after you leave Victoria behind, you are then sent through a somewhat large panel puzzle. The guy in the middle safe island moves to fight you. Here's where my problem happened. I beat him, then lost to the next guy by the stairs. I come back from the Center, only to find the first guy back where he started. Because you need to move around his second position (where he no longer is because I effectively left and came back), there's no way to get to the stairs again without stepping on at least one tile that will zap you. It's not game breaking, of course, but I'd call it a tile error to an extent because you're forced to step on a "bad" tile in this situation.

Just beat episode 16 and noticed a small error in the link to the reborn website. It is saying reborn-evo instead of rebornevo

flJRXuD.png

On route 1, if you ride a Tauros and then dismount, you will be able to hop up and down any ledge at will. This effect is halted if you get into a battle, restart the game, or exit the current area you're in. This allows for some skipping in the forest sections, as you don't need the Tauros to hop up all the ledges.

Save file at route 1. 

game.rxdata

During the conveyor belt puzzle, I can walk freely on the purple conveyor belts without being pushed (the yellow ones work as normal).

capture032.bmp

Also I can walk freely on ice tiles.

First, one small thing: at the market, if you talk to someone, you can see the animation of stepping on grass if any of the NPCs do so. The problem is, you see it through the text box... I haven't been able to screenshot it as it's rather fast, but I guess you understand the point.

Second: at night, there's some sort of "shade" under the awning of the bar. Its somewhat odd given that things usually don't have a shadow at night...

capture001_5.png

Thanks, and keep up the good work! ^^

1. I think there is a bug that if you bike right before entering a building (like spyce), the character, when moving in the building moves at a very fast speed, (like he is on a bike) and can sometimes be reset by going out of the building and toggling bike.  Also, this sped up animations like fly even when outside of the building... (text speed gets rly fast too [even though my text speed is set to fast])

2. Pulse pokemon, when impostered/transformed into still have no backsprite, except that of the original pokemon. (dunno if it is intended)

Spoiler

3. Ice cream prices in the candy shop in obsidia is still overpriced for vanilla ice cream 

Spoiler

Vanilla is 1000, chocolate is 700, berry is 1000

capture061.bmp

Are these intended tho?

http://prntscr.com/dfqgsh

When I try to select the two Poké Balls below to use, one of the Poké Balls from the 99 goes away instead of one of the two I selected. Thought it was a minor bug, so here it goes.

Itemfinder pinged a shoal shell that was unreachable, however there's also broken dive tiles that make it reachable. Seems to be the entire bottom row of dive tiles should be normal water.

http://imgur.com/a/bF53f

edit: forgot to include, this was near the 'f' group