--First-- Reborn Pokebank OU RMT(ft Jirachi)

Kamina

Image result for shiny jirachi                Happy Hour     Image result for shiny jirachi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jirachi.pngmarowak-alola.pngalakazam-mega.pngzapdos.pngbuzzwole.pngtapufini.png

Hello all, It is Kam back at it again with an RMT. The last RMT I made was just when Gen 6 first came out and now I think it's time to make one for Gen 7 as well. Gen 7 brought a lot of new things into the competitive OU scene most notably their implementation of z move which was like the megas of gen 6. Most people are aware that z moves are used to straighten attacking moves but not many know of the effects that z moves have on non damaging moves. Gen 7 also brought about the popularity of battle terrains, four in specific. It is important to know all of the z-moves and battle terrains if you want to battle competitively in this gen. Having knowledge about all the new pokemon, especially the ultra beast, will also help out a lot. The team I am presenting now got top 400 in smogon Pokebank OU in 21 games(Proof[i swear both of my losses were from hax-]). I could have gotten higher but exams and finals were coming up soon and anyways this was more of an educational rmt.

Image result for shiny jirachi

Jirachi @ Normalium Z
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Happy Hour
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Thunder Punch

I know what you guys are probably thinking, "ofc kam is using a jirachi" and probably also "why on earth is it running happy hour". When happy hour is used as a z move it makes all of jirachi's stat increase by 1. This makes it as potent as its scarf counterpart without being forced to be locked into a move. I thought it was so amazing so I decided to build the team around it. It is supposed to be a late game sweeper though after most of the pokes are weakened and all of counters are destroyed. The added buff to defence is also nice because it becomes significantly less vulnerable to priority moves such as shadow sneak and can also tank moves incase iron head fails to flinch. It can only be shiny when it gets the move happy hour and it is unable to learn heart stamp so I decided to make its other two moves fire punch and thunder punch beating steel and water pokemon respectively. my favorite battle with it would probably have to be http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485512868 as we can see, HO just gets rekt by it also possibly the best replay ever

Image result for alolan marowak

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 128 Atk / 112 Def / 20 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Shadow Bone

Alola Marowak is a pretty amazing pokemon this gen. It checks a significant amount of the ultra beast as well as genesect and tapu koko. With the right prediciton, it can fuck up slower teams and get rid of heatran which is one of the few counters to jirachi. It is also my rock setter upper since it usually scares so many pokes away making it easy to get up rocks. S/o to lord bagel for the initial spread. I tweaked it a little to make it 248 hp so that it could switch in five times to rocks and gave it 20 speed to make sure i out-speed all other alola marowak without losing too much bulk. The two losses I had well they were because boomerang missed so I decided to give it eq instead and flare blitz and shadow bone are its best stab moves. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485506691 it put in work in that replay!

Image result for mega  alakazam
Alakazam @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

For my mega pokemon I decided to go with zam. With sub I can beat bisharps and also do better vs switches. It is also pretty good at beating HO/Balanced. Its speed is amazing and even better, it gets its speed at the same turn it mega evolves so it isn't scared of greninja or most unscarfed pokes in general. The only poke that is going to out-speed this is scarf gene and that one bug fighting UB but they get countered by marowak anyways. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485487599 6-0ing all by itself. only downfall to this pokemon is focus blast. there isn't much you can do about it just try your best to be in a situation where you won't have to resort to it.

Image result for buzzwole

Buzzwole @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 200 HP / 56 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Poison Jab
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

It is pretty tanky and and can pivot in on many phisical attackers. Sub is so that it can avoid any status moves and usually slower teams have nothing break its sub. Poison jab is for faries and eq gets rid of heatran which as explained before helps jirachi sweep. It used to have leech life > poison jab but there are just too many fairy types this gen and leech life wasn't as useful. I gave it enough hp eves to tank a seismictoss on a sub without it breaking and max speed so it can out-speed other buzzwole and the rest in attack that way its attack would raise instead of its defense if it made a poke faint.

Image result for zapdos
Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 68 SpA / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Discharge
- Roost
- Hidden Power [ice]
- Heat Wave

It used to be my defogger but eventually i found hp ice to be a lot better. It is a nice scizor counter and it can beat a lot of bulky water pokemon better than jirachi on its own like Toxapex. Pressure also helps me make sure that someone isn't able to always spam hazards after I defog them with my defogger. discharge > thunderbolt because paralized pokes are a lot easier to deal with this team. its spread is pretty standard but it's speed helps it out speed base 100 neutrals and its hp and def make it bulky enough to tank most physical attacks. It is also the ground resist in my team.

Image result for tapu fini

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Defog

The last poke in my squad. It is my defogger and somewhat of a stall breaker. Taunt prevents slower pokemon from trying to set up or recover back their hp. I have scald > surf because even though it can't burn grounded pokes when its terrain is up, it usually stays in long enough for its field to go away or tapu bulu sometimes switches in on it and they get burned which is always nice. moonblast is last stab and it is pretty good vs dark type pokes which my team would otherwise have trouble with. Tapu fini is my only greninja and mega gyradoes switch-in and without it both of them would have an easier time sweeping my team. Its eves were randomized but they have been doing surprisingly well. Guess I got the midas touch -

Conclusion
The only big threats so far to this team is hoopa-u since I have no switchin for it assuming it is the life orb with max speed and gunk shot/psychic move/ hyperspacefury. z belly drum from azu can also be annoying for this team but fortunately it can only really set up on marowak and if buzzwole is at full it can tank a +6 aquajet and ko back with poison jab. if rocks arn't up i think zapdoes can as well.

I saved most of my replays so if you too wish to make it to the top 400s in SuMo just look up replays from "god kam"

Importable
Spoiler

Jirachi @ Normalium Z  
Ability: Serene Grace  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Happy Hour  
- Iron Head  
- Fire Punch  
- Thunder Punch  

Buzzwole @ Leftovers  
Ability: Beast Boost  
EVs: 200 HP / 56 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Substitute  
- Poison Jab  
- Ice Punch  
- Earthquake  

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club  
Ability: Lightning Rod  
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Atk / 112 Def / 16 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Flare Blitz  
- Stealth Rock  
- Earthquake  
- Shadow Bone  

Zapdos @ Leftovers  
Ability: Pressure  
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 68 SpA / 16 Spe  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def  
- Thunderbolt  
- Roost  
- Hidden Power [Ice]  
- Heat Wave  

Alakazam @ Alakazite  
Ability: Magic Guard  
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Psychic  
- Focus Blast  
- Shadow Ball  
- Substitute  

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers  
Ability: Misty Surge  
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD  
Bold Nature  
- Scald  
- Moonblast  
- Taunt  
- Defog  

It's easier for you to get away with this team now since you don't have to wait to get the Speed boost on Mega Zam first turn now so it can check Weavile.

It's still watch out for Bisharp as a whole though. Tapu Fini can certainly take a couple of hits but without reliable recovery you'll need it to really deal with Bisharp solidly. If you allow Bisharp to come in at a good time and get a Swords Dance off on you it could spell defeat. You have to attack it no matter what with whatever is out.

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Iron Head vs. 248 HP / 164+ Def Tapu Fini: 253-300 (73.7 - 87.4%)

56 Atk Buzzwole Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 148-176 (54.4 - 64.7%)

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Iron Head vs. 200 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 273-321 (67.4 - 79.2%)

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 200 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 120-140 (29.6 - 34.5%)

97% - 113.7% (Guaranteed kill after rocks)

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Jirachi: 320-377 (93.8 - 110.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252 Atk Jirachi Fire Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 204-242 (75 - 88.9%)

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 172+ Def Zapdos: 380-448 (98.9 - 116.6%)

On 11/29/2016 at 3:06 PM, Jericho said:

It's easier for you to get away with this team now since you don't have to wait to get the Speed boost on Mega Zam first turn now so it can check Weavile.

It's still watch out for Bisharp as a whole though. Tapu Fini can certainly take a couple of hits but without reliable recovery you'll need it to really deal with Bisharp solidly. If you allow Bisharp to come in at a good time and get a Swords Dance off on you it could spell defeat. You have to attack it no matter what with whatever is out.

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Iron Head vs. 248 HP / 164+ Def Tapu Fini: 253-300 (73.7 - 87.4%)

56 Atk Buzzwole Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 148-176 (54.4 - 64.7%)

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Iron Head vs. 200 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 273-321 (67.4 - 79.2%)

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 200 HP / 0 Def Buzzwole: 120-140 (29.6 - 34.5%)

97% - 113.7% (Guaranteed kill after rocks)

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Jirachi: 320-377 (93.8 - 110.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252 Atk Jirachi Fire Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 204-242 (75 - 88.9%)

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 172+ Def Zapdos: 380-448 (98.9 - 116.6%)

Thanks for your rate!

If bisharp sets up without getting punished it is a threat. The reason it wasn't in my threat list though is because it can't really set up on anyone in my team without either being one or two shotted. Also, if it was somehow at full hp and at +2 then I can either go to zam and play mind games with sub / focus blast (in my favor since opponent will have to get every 50/50) or go to buzzwole and play sub mind games with it after a +2  iron heads because even at max damage i am able to set up a sub after leftovers recovery and at min damage I am likely to survive a sucker punch and can ko bisharp with a second eq. Also, adamant lo bisharp is outspeed by zapdoes so if it tried to knock it off it would most likely be 1 shotted by heatwave.