Hi everyone, I figured I should introduce myself!

pikafan96

Hello everyone, you can call me Pika. I'm a long time lurker turned forum member thanks to the excitement for episode 16 :D

I've been playing this amazing game for a few years now but never really thought about joining the community until now. Hope I'm not late to the party!

Anyway I'm really happy to be here and I hope that we can all become good friends.

Thank you for your time :)

* Greetings.

Welcome to Reborn~

Always nice to see other lurkers turning into actual members.

And nope, as it was said: You're not late for the party although the site going down for a while might be... well :I

Hope you enjoy your eternal stay.

Be seeing you~

Hello Pikafan96! Welcome to the reborn forums, a place for magical adventures, and enjoying the arts of video games and animated shows!

If you like the forums as much as I do, then don't hesitate to visit the Reborn showdown server, a place in which you can express your competitive pokemon talent and also a place to talk to us (mainly because very soon the forums are going to be down)

Other places you can find us, is our discord server, https://discord.gg/hTB5Qck and also if you are into Minecraft, do check out are amazing server where we express our artistic abilities... on a place you are going to have to ask the IP to because i forgot where it was :/

Anyways, see you around :D

Hello Pikafan96; I assume that you have read the community rules, but if you haven't you can find the link underneath your profile picture which is in the left, and just to make things clear the status bar is the blank black otherwise featureless box, and the search bar has a button shapes like an instrument of fiery death for any ants that are hanging out in the sun (magnifying glass), please try to have fun and remember that while sanity is considered optional here; we are technically still a community, and you can always rant about a decent amount of things in a certain section.

Hello Pikafan96! Welcome to the reborn forums, a place for magical adventures, and enjoying the arts of video games and animated shows!

If you like the forums as much as I do, then don't hesitate to visit the Reborn showdown server, a place in which you can express your competitive pokemon talent and also a place to talk to us (mainly because very soon the forums are going to be down)

Other places you can find us, is our discord server, https://discord.gg/hTB5Qck and also if you are into Minecraft, do check out are amazing server where we express our artistic abilities... on a place you are going to have to ask the IP to because i forgot where it was :/

Anyways, see you around :D

Woah woah woah... did you steal my opening welcome?

Anyways, welcome to Reborn! As Grizzly said, you should check out our Showdown server or our Discord server. It's a great place to check out the rest of the community and hang out with everyone.

Enjoy your stay!