Happy birthday, Azery!

Ironbound

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY AMIGO PAL FREN COMPADRE NAKAMA FWEN PAL BUDDY CHUM MY DUDE MY GUY MY MANS HOPE ITS SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a lot of fun when we battle so if im ever on you can always challenge me, have a great one my boy :]]]

> my skype did not tell me shit

EYYYYYYY AZERY

youre a nerd tbh

...tho a good one. ive known you for how long now? youve definitely been one of my oldest acquaintances on reborn, and since...fuck, I forgot how long again. anyhow, I can also say that youre one of my oldest friends around, bud.

stay cool, ill come kick your ass in hackmons later. for your birthday of course.

HAPPY BDAY

Ok so I thought maybe the reason there's no thread was because you requested not to get one, buuuut now that Viri made one anyway, I'll totally post.

...Even if I've already said it on showdown. Can't hurt to congratulate twice, now, can it?

Happy Birthday, Azery!

For the longest time I've been here I can't say we've talked very much or at all, but with S&M coming up and the occasional talk about Reborn, there's been a bunch of conversations now. And from all I've gathered, you seem like a rad dude all in all. You're interesting and fun to talk to, that much is for sure. Definitely someone I can honestly say I enjoy seeing around. And someone with a good taste in characters

Man, I kinda suck at this when there's nothing deeply personal to say, but you are one of those people around here who I find to be very likable, and I'd feel bad if I didn't at least let you know as much.

I hope you have a fantastic day! (Even if we've got to wait a bit longer 'til we can go to Alola.)

happy birthday nerd. if the arcana rush channel was available i would issue a "no abuse azery" rule for the day. but hey at least you get sun/moon tomorrow as your bday present.. oh wait.

nah but seriously have a good one dude.