5 Years Ago

HughJ

They really do love you, they all do, never think for a moment that they don't. Jordan is a cancer don't trust him, literally not a single piece of advice will turn out good for you (yes even Jamie) Follow your gut, and actually speak up about things.

Also for the love of god text people back you nitwit.

Lottery numbers are 9-2-4-14-23-42-12

But for what day are those numbers for?

Good luck buttface.

140 characters means I can send about 23 lottery ticket numbers.

Without saying what they're for even.

Just a string of 138 characters.

Since I'm me and I was already way into adulthood five years ago I'm guessing I'd know what I meant but if I didn't I'd sure feel stupid when I finally got the time machine

"Go into computer science for your major. Also, you're gonna end up modding a fan-game called Pokemon Reborn. Ninetales is fabulous."

And that is how you get younger me's attention and probably creep them out a little. Now if I had a 1,000 words this would be about something else entirely.

"No worries, keep on going, you're doing great, oh, but study some programming, it'll help ya"

Honestly I don't have any regrets atm, my grades are great, my social life is fine, and my sleep schedule may be messed up but overall, im feelin GREAT. Oh, can't forget that this forum has helped me in a way, yay \o/

I had already discovered Magnezone five years ago; there's nothing else that's relevant for me to tell my past self.

Except maybe to avoid walking down so-and-so street on so-and-so day at so-and-so time. I'd still have use of both arms if I hadn't been hit by a speeding motorcycle that one time.