Pixelmon Reborn?

am987ab

Hello!
I'm kinda new to the forums and I wanted to find the IP to Reborn's Minecraft Pixelmon server, as well as what version of Pixelmon it uses. I've tried the IP from the main Minecraft page (http://www.pokemonreborn.com/minecraft.html) on the latest version for 1.8.9, but it doesn't work.

I love Pokemon, and I love Minecraft, and I REALLY love Pixelmon, so I really want to get onto the server.

• Administrators

After a stretch of lag and other issues the server is currently down, sorry.

I don't have an estimate of when it might return but Dylanrockin may be able to give an update on the situation.

After a stretch of lag and other issues the server is currently down, sorry.

I don't have an estimate of when it might return but Dylanrockin may be able to give an update on the situation.

Ok, so the servers are just down right now? That's alright. I can wait a bit.

Does the Pixelmon server use the latest version for 1.8.9 or 1.10 or some other version of Pixelmon?

Due to financial obligations the server was taken down, before I could pay it off. However, next semester I will be purchasing a new server that will host many more people than the last server, and will hopefully accommodate less latency issues that people reported to me before. Sorry for the inconvenience on the server issues, to everyone reading this.

Hopefully next time we will get some more active users on the server, especially during the summer when I have more free time. But, rest assured, I will be purchasing a new server for the Pokemon Reborn Forums. I will have to get back to Dan and Amethyst about server moderators, again, at some point, since the previous server... kind of didn't go anywhere after the first 3 or so weeks.

Thank you, and once again to everyone reading this, I do apologize sincerely for the old server being taken down. But, the next one will be back even stronger than before, because... this isn't even its final form. (shoot me)

Edited by Dylanrockin