A Wild Trainer Appears! FireStar

FireStar

Hey there! I happen to be a new player to Reborn. I started two days ago, but didn't really have enough time to properly start. now, I'm available to make a introductory topic!

Who the hell are you?

My name is FireStar, and I've been a roving internet loner for quite a while. I do have a few friends scattered here and there, but otherwise I try to socialize well! by personality, I'm a optimistic 'hero' and I do what I can for the benefit of others (even in games). I actually would love to stream videos and be a YouTuber, but problems with my Laptop (as well as crapy recording on VBA and SNES9x) force me to put down my first attempt at commentary-less Let's Plays.

What's your history Online?

I first started my steps into the Online World with a few mobile games such as Galactic Empire and Clash of Clans under the name SonicMarioLink, and later joined my first forum under the same name (Lounge.moviecodec.com, but it has long since succumbed to spammers and the like and is now under the name Lounge.forums.com). When the forum broke apart in late 2015, I joined up with Google Plus. I tended my profile well, but found that it had drowned in the memes of others.

What's your history with Pokemon?

I first started playing Pokemon at a young age (about 6 years old) with Pokemon Sapphire, but I didn't really understand it as I was young (I was good enough to reach Slateport though!). flash forward 4 or 5 years, in which I got Pokemon HeartGold. I really enjoyed it, and grew a special bond with my starter pokemon, which was a Typhlosion (and it is because of that bond that Typhlosion remains to be my favorite pokemon in the series!), and I became the devoted pokemon fan you see today. flash forward again to early 2016, when I got a Laptop. excited, one of the first things I did was download a Desmume so i could relive the glories of Pokemon HeartGold. however, complications caused me to delete the game as well as the emulator. I decided to get a VBA, in which I tried out Pokemon Emerald. Unfortunate to say, I kinda ruined the game for me by using Gamesharks to get a nice team as well as a Feebas. I decided not to do that anymore, and downloaded Pokemon Crystal. I thoroughly enjoyed the game, but alas I have still not finished it. I also tried Pokemon LeafGreen, but after I put my Youtube Channel down I decided not to continue it (as I had used Gameshark codes to get the Eeveelutions). I then played Pokemon Insurgence, where I came to fully understand about competitive play and the usage of EVs/IVs.and now, here we are, at Pokemon Reborn!

Any future ideas?

I do plan on making a fanstory based on Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and I may make a Pokemon one soon after. fan-content aside, I plan to become a Game developer for either Sega or Nintendo, and I hope to partake in the creation of epic games!

I hope to be able to be a great addition to this place!

Welcome to the game Fire hope you have fun around the fourms do remember to read the community rules on the left side corner of the screen and while your at it you should check out reborn's showdown server.Hope you enjoy the fourms and feel free to ask for any help needed see you around and have fun.

well, here comes a long reply XD

NovaKnight, EraStarr, PBX5, Jmanultrax1, Cool Girl, Alistari: thanks! I'll be sure to stick around to enjoy all these features!

Scottieboy and Strider: yeah, I'm a big Typhlosion fan, but it's more because of the bond I shared with what was my first ever pokemon that I ever owned (well, it may have been a Mudkip, but then again I never understood pokemon back when I played Sapphire).

Arkhi and nepeta100: yeah, while I do love Pokemon, I think it may be a bit too complicated for me to be coding. but as I'm a Junior in High School, we shall see how it goes! Also, Nepata, I see that Reborn doesn't lag as bad as it does on Pokemon Insurgence, so I may actually do records on it (course, it'll be commentary less, but otherwise I think I can do it).

As for you, EXlink32, I'll check out the video once I get free time (on a school Chromebook, so the video is blocked atm. oh well.)

okay, TBH it wasn't that long.

Edited by FireStar