[OU] Who needs Speed when you have Power

FraRPetO

Gimmesomehaxkthxbai

485.gif009-mega.gif652.gif381.gif145.gif660.gif

So here's my final RMT for gen 6. I wanted a team that I could just click moves and deal some serious damage.

It lacks some speed, but it's ok since I can always hope to get some hax like everyone else.

#bibs2k16

485.png@ Leftovers

Ability: Flash Fire

EVs: 244 HP / 24 Atk / 240 Spe

Timid Nature

- Stealth Rock

- Lava Plume

- Taunt

- Stone Edge

This is a standard Heatran set, but with Stone Edge because Mega Charizard-Y is a dick.

Stealth Rock for the entry hazard of choice.

Lava Plume is a safe STAB and has a chance to burn.

Taunt to stop annoying recovery or slow hazard users.

009.png@ Blastoisinite

Ability: Rain Dish

EVs: 64 HP / 252 SAtk / 192 Spe

Modest Nature

- Scald

- Dark Pulse

- Rapid Spin

- Aura Sphere

Mega Blastoise is a pretty cool Pokémon and I like turtles and tortoises.

Scald to burn stuff.

Dark Pulse is boosted by its ability, Mega Launcher. Hits nice and hard.

Rapid Spin to get rid of hazards.

Aura Sphere for some coverage to Pokémon such as Keldeo.

I gave Blastoise some speed to outrun Magnezone and some bulky spreads of Landorus-T.

652.png@ Rocky Helmet

Ability: Bulletproof

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def

Impish Nature

- Spikes

- Drain Punch

- Synthesis

- Toxic

Chesnaught is one of my favourite gen 6 Pokémon, and I like the typing so I used it.

It has some good defensive stats and it deals passive damage with Rocky Helmet.

Spikes is for some extra entry hazards when I need them.

Drain Punch is a good STAB recovery move against Pokémon such as Bisharp, Tyranitar, and Excadrill.

Synthesis to keep it healthy since it doesn't have Leftovers.

Toxic to catch Latios or Latias on the switch. And stallers, hopefully.

381.png@ Choice Specs

Ability: Levitate

EVs: 252 Spa / 4 SDef / 252 Spe

Timid Nature

- Draco Meteor

- Psyshock

- Trick

- Surf

Latios is a fast and strong Pokémon.

Draco Meteor for some serious damage vs that aren't Fairy or Steel types.

Psyshock to weaken Calm Mind users or when it's more appropriate to use than Draco Meteor or Surf.

Trick is rarely ever used, but there are some situations where it can really be useful.

Surf to hit some stuff like Heatran and random Steel types.

145.png@ Leftovers

Ability: Static

EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 180 SDef / 16 Spe

Calm Nature

- Discharge

- Heat Wave

- Roost

- Hidden Power Ice

This is my go-to hope for hax Pokémon for this team. It has Static, which is a very annoying ability to come across.

Discharge to get even more chance to paralyze stuff. Especially before gen 7 paralyze nerf.

Heat Wave for some extra coverage.

Roost to heal and keep it healthy, I need it to outspeed some threats.

Hidden Power Ice to hit Pokémon such as Landorus-T, Garchomp, and Dragon types.

It's also quite bulky.

660.png@ Choice Band

Ability: Huge Power

EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Frustration

- Earthquake

- Knock Off

- Quick Attack

Here's my favourite gen 6 Pokémon. It hits super hard and is my wall breaker, except for Skarmory, of course.

Adamant Frustration and Earthquake are very good STAB moves. It hits alot of things neutrally and just kills them.

Knock Off vs some Ghost types and to remove items.

Quick Attack since I lack priority moves. It can be very helpful in late game battles, sometimes.

I hope you liked this team, if you didn't, it's ok because I like it.

Go ahead and give some feedback if you want.

Enjoy!

Importable:

Heatran (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 244 HP / 24 Atk / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Taunt
- Stone Edge

Blastoise-Mega (M) @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Rapid Spin
- Aura Sphere

Chesnaught (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Drain Punch
- Synthesis
- Toxic

Latios @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Trick
- Surf

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 180 SpD / 16 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Hidden Power [ice]

Diggersby (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
Happiness: 0
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Quick Attack

this team actually isnt even really bad. it loses hard to medicham outside of latios and i guess zapdos can beat it 1v1 if you static para but all in all its not really bad.

its whatever though if anyone plays you and gets static on dos they jus click the x and call you a scumbag because you are, no one uses static dos good god LOL mega medicham counter is switch in on the hjk and hope to god you para. looks really fun tho

this team actually isnt even really bad. it loses hard to medicham outside of latios and i guess zapdos can beat it 1v1 if you static para but all in all its not really bad.

its whatever though if anyone plays you and gets static on dos they jus click the x and call you a scumbag because you are, no one uses static dos good god LOL mega medicham counter is switch in on the hjk and hope to god you para. looks really fun tho

Everybody looses to M-Medicham. Seriously, since Aegislash got banned nothing in the game except really bulky psychic types can take a High Jump Kick/(insert wathever coverage move he has here) and live to tell the tale.

The team is good, but why that title? This team is quite fast actually, and has priority to eliminate faster pokemon...

But please, there are better ways to kill Talonflame than Stone Edge. You considered Hidden Power Rock? It is not as easy to stall out and never misses.

Edited by SJMistery

I do believe Zapdos can handle Talonflame somewhat well, but Stone Edge was mainly for Mega Charizard-Y. It has around 87.5% chance to KO it meanwhile Ancient Power or HP Rock is only 2HKO.

I might actually consider changing to Ancient Power, though. Purely for the 10% stat boost chance.

Either that or give Heatran a bit more attack EVs to OHKO the Zard.

I did some calcs on Heatran.

Ancientpower is a 78-92% on Zard Y, with Focus Blast threatening the OHKO on you if it has it. That's one option.

The other option is this spread

EVs: 24 Atk / 244 HP / 240 Spe

Thich allows you to still outspeed fully invested base 75 mons like M-Scizor carrying Superpower, OHKO Zard Y with Stone Edge, and the difference in your SpA is not enough to actually make a difference. You still OHKO Ferro, Scizor and 6% to OHKO M-Metagross on the switch.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, you need speed. With Latios being your only fast option, you suffer against any single wallbreaker with decent speed in the tier coupled with Tyranitar or another pursuit-trapper.

Zard-Y has to stay in full health, wear down Zappy some and hit Heatran with FB and then it's over.

Manaphy with three attacks grabs a boost against Heatran or Chesnaught or even Blastoise and it's over.

Medicham kicks and punches everything ded.

Kyurem needs to predict once on Heatran if it's choiced and then it clicks Outrage/Draco if choiced. If it's Life Orb, it doesn't even need to predict.

Nidoking just needs Blastoise in range.

So maybe you need some speed. I don't know what I'd sacrifice, but for starters you can replace Chesnaught's Toxic with Wood Hammer to prevent Manaphy's free setup.

If you decide that something can go, a good replacement would be scarf Lando with Explosion as the fourth move to generate lots of momentum for Diggersby and help check Exca, Pinsir and whatnot