Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Primary Dragon-type Pokémon?

BlackEclipse

Question

Is there any Primary or Pure Dragon-type Pokémon types that's available? A lot of dragon type Pokemon such as Garchomp and Goodra are not catchable...

I would really like to have one on my team as I am going through the mid game, made it to the circus. So if anyone is willing to make a small list of recommended pokemon or point me to a post about it, that'll be great. :3

10 answers to this question

• Developers

Well the list is very small:

- Druddigon

- Altaria (didn't know about it until mde said it below)

- Haxorus (mystery egg only)

Yep, that's it, seriously. All other dragon types available in the game have dragon as secondary type:

- Dragalge

- Tyrantrum

- Noivern

- Kingdra

- Flygon

Edited by baldr

I think Eclipse means what pseudo legendary dragon types are available. There aren't any available as of Episode 15 though. Episode 16 is almost out and it's a big Episode. I expect some really good pokemon to finally be relinquished, so expect some pseudos.

• Developers

Nope, I wouldn't count on pseudos until E18 or so. For example there already is an event for Axew implemented in the game but even that is not accessible yet (rock climb needed). Maybe there could be an event for Swablu in E16 I don't think we're getting any of the 5 pseudo-legendary dragons.

Is there any Primary or Pure Dragon-type Pokémon types that's available? A lot of dragon type Pokemon such as Garchomp and Goodra are not catchable...

I would really like to have one on my team as I am going through the mid game, made it to the circus. So if anyone is willing to make a small list of recommended pokemon or point me to a post about it, that'll be great. :3

Druddigon is pretty decent as others have suggested. Haven't used it but worth a try

Nope, I wouldn't count on pseudos until E18 or so. For example there already is an event for Axew implemented in the game but even that is not accessible yet (rock climb needed). Maybe there could be an event for Swablu in E16 I don't think we're getting any of the 5 pseudo-legendary dragons.

This.

However, we do have access to a pseudo as of E15. Granted, it's not a dragon, but imo that means we can't completely write off the possibility of getting another pseudo before late game.

Although I don't feel 16 is gonna be the episode for pseudos just yet. My money is on Goodra for E17. A pure Dragon type, hooray!

• Developers

This.

However, we do have access to a pseudo as of E15. Granted, it's not a dragon, but imo that means we can't completely write off the possibility of getting another pseudo before late game.

Although I don't feel 16 is gonna be the episode for pseudos just yet. My money is on Goodra for E17. A pure Dragon type, hooray!

Ehm... About "another" pseudo... Ame even axed the Beldum event for E16 release. So not only we're unlikely to get another pseudo - we will no longer be able to get the one that was already there.

Personally I don't really mind that Ame is evil like this.

Ehm... About "another" pseudo... Ame even axed the Beldum event for E16 release. So not only we're unlikely to get another pseudo - we will no longer be able to get the one that was already there.

Personally I don't really mind that Ame is evil like this.

I remember reading somewhere that Beldum is going to be pushed back but still available in E16. Of course we'll know for sure only when the episode comes out.