Keijo!!!!!!!! [Trigger Warning: Contains (Clothed) Butts]

Code: PIRULUK

348efba43ac9411086fd58287253e9f9.png

Keijo!!!!!!!!

So if you've been following this season, you'll notice a little anime that's currently airing that's called Keijo!!!!!!!! Yes, that's 8 exclamation marks, because that's the amount of ! needed to convey exactly how ! this show is. People who say anime is dead, I point you at Keijo!!!!!!!! and declare that it is very much alive and kicking. Or, well, not kicking, because that's against the rules. So more like alive and butt-bumping. Because that's what Keijo!!!!!!!! is about. Butt-bumping. And IT IS GLORIOUS.

So WTF is Keijo!!!!!!!!

First thing you need to know: Keijo!!!!!!!! is a serious sports anime, with a focus on traditional shounen values of friendship, courage, and surmounting obstacles.

The second thing you need to know is that it also has a focus on butts. And breasts. But mainly butts. Butts everywhere.

7cb34a33f82745019412303b814cc953.png

Even the clouds have butts

The show is about a fictional sport called "Keijo". Keijo is an all-female water sport where competitors in swimsuits crowd on top of an unstable floating platform and try to push each other off. It's like sumo wrestling, with one twist: it is most certainly a contact sport, but you can only make contact with two parts of your body: Breasts and Butt. Use any other parts of your body, you get disqualified. Touch the platform with any part of your body other than your feet, you're out. Fall into the water, you're out. The result of this is a sport that primarily features women hurtling at each other butt-first. It's also a gambling sport, meaning that the spectators are encouraged to place bets on which girl they think is most likely to win. This results in a form of non-sexual objectification which I won't touch upon because my primary purpose in this post is to talk about butts.

Note that this show is a serious sports anime. Of course, this naturally means that all the players have special moves that utilise inhuman powers, since, well, sports anime. Of course, these moves all have names which sort of convey what it is they do. What this means is that we get moves with names like Butt Guillotine, the Hip Bullet and of course, the protagonist's signature, the VACUUM ASS CANNON. I'll wait a couple seconds while you giggle. Go ahead.

ca981ec3ada64146bac900363abc7fe5.png

Just one of many great attacks

Done? Great!!!!!!! Now, I'll talk a bit about the plot. The story follows the exploits of an aspiring Keijo player, Kaminashi Nozomi. Her goal is to one day be the richest Keijo player in the world. Because Keijo players earn bucketloads of money. Because it's a gambling sport and all. So she wants money to support her poor family. The series will follow her and her group of friends as they try to make it big in the world of Keijo. Pretty generic, but it's the type of storyline that populates Serious Sports Anime too, so I just shut up and enjoy the laughs, usually.

Now that I've talked about the plot, I'm going to go back to talking about butts. Because that's what this show has. Butts, and loads of them. I have never seen so many wonderfully drawn butts in 24 minutes of a show. IT IS GLORIOUS. If you're the type of watcher who counts every ass shot in a show, you're going to have your work cut out in this one, especially considering the speed at which some behinds move. The name "Hip Bullet" isn't just for show! It is truly a monumental challenge.

There is truly no describing this amazing show. The best way to watch it is to go in with an open mind, and you might be decently surprised that it actually is a pretty good show with decent characterisation and fun comedy, once you get past the butts. Or you can just stick to watching the butts. Both are equally valid ways of watching this show. No judgement from me.

If you enjoyed Keijo!!!!!!!!, let's all share our love and adoration for this amazing series in this topic! If you haven't watched it, well, go and watch it, for butt's sake. Anime is saved. Anime from this season on will be defined as pre-Keijo!!!!!!!! and post-Keijo!!!!!!!! by critics around the world. This is a wonderful new golden age of anime. If you're still undecided, Best Girl has a message for you.

612f03af10b3450b9d8d04ec9c3394c2.png

"Eh? You're not watching Keijo!!!!!!!!? :c"

^^^Aoba Kazane AKA Best Girl for various reasons^^^

Ain't she adorable? Don't make her sad, make sure you catch this amazing series!

Where were you, when this momentous series aired? Will you be able to tell your grandchildren, "I was there when Keijo!!!!!!!! aired"?

Edited by Code: PIRULUK

Let's just note I like it. I DO. So it kinda... actually has to be pretty quality lel. ((not really but if it was entirely tastless affair, I'd have skipped out on it, it's not. Let's just say I've watched the first episode like... 7 times already? Look the next one needs to come out a week is too fucking long.))

I mean... my current avvie is probably an indication I like it as well... so, there's that. lol.~

I have no idea what I just watched but...I kind of liked it. I honestly thought I was going to hate this anime, but it's absolutely brilliant.

See if Acquie wasn't the one to recommend me it, I'd have never watched it in the first place. However, if there's anyone I trust when it comes to anime and that type stuff recommendations it's her LOL.((since she actually knows what will get me to try shows and actually attempts to sell me on stuff that I might not otherwise give a try. I've never really been disappointed by something she's told me to watch once so...)) It's ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so good. I love it personally.~

Look, It's made me like a Protagonist thus far. I fucking hate protagonists in anime. LOL. So, instantly left an impression on me LOL>

This week, on Butts are Actually Guns:

❤ BEST PONYTAIL APPEARS

More shotgun ass collisions

Prototype Ass Gatling

❤AOBA IS CUTE

Nozomi uses the VACUUM BUTT CANNON for the first time!

Much Strength Training. Keijo is a tough sport ; w ;

BEST PONYTAIL APPEARS

Not much of a fan of how they skipped over a bit of the arc about the hip toss :/ It was supposed to take a week, and Nozomi was supposed to get closer to Aoba over that week. Also, they cut out my favorite scene from that arc >:( (Pictured Below)

81c517df8de94c5c8f01a4393b71b9c7.png

What could have been...

Well, all in all, things are heating up, and we should start seeing more amazingly ridiculously over-the-top battles soon. Can't wait!

❤ In the meantime, however, Best Girl Aoba Image Stitch ❤

UeGRbVF.png

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I like Aoba a lot

This gif is for everyone who's still undecided about watching this show.

l8IMs6Y.gif

WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?!?!

(I wanted to include more images, but this episode lends itself to gifs more than screencaps, and idk how to gif :c Above gif stolen from Reddit)