Digimon Crest Quiz!!!!!

Garnet.

Nice quiz btw, got the Crest of Love which is rather interesting to myself

ah, nice. glad you enjoyed it/learned something today :] thanks for taking it, my frens have all been getting reliability so i was a lil worried

I got Courage~

fitting, i have to say

i love digimon so much

that's a surprisingly decent quiz, definitely well made compared to other ones. i got the crest of friendship, which is okay and stuff but matt is.... mehhhhhh

ty for posting.

Edited by Telos

i love digimon so much

that's a surprisingly decent quiz, definitely well made compared to other ones. i got the crest of friendship, which is okay and stuff but matt is.... mehhhhhh

ty for posting.

I tried to think a lot less about the character who owned the crest and more of the meaning of the word itself, so don't feel bad about having the same crest as matt. After all, Daisuke shares the same crest with matt, which means the crests have less to do with the original character it corresponds to. I think friendship is really cool myself, and ame got the same crest (after i forced her to and she doesnt even know digimon like that) so feel glad :]

ty for taking. means a lot :]

Awesome quiz and I got Sincerity which I agree with and I did find out some cool and interesting things so thanks :).

Hope lots of others take this quiz and report their findings and have a great night/day. :D

I expected nothing, but what I found was an incredibly well done quiz, kuddos to you for writing it, it must've taken a lot of time, but the end result was awesome.

I got the Crest of Sincerity~

Edited by Tartar

I got the Crest of Reliability.

I got the crest of reliability as well. huh.

i swear to god

reliability is super cool though. heres hoping i didnt fuk up the results lmao

Awesome quiz and I got Sincerity which I agree with and I did find out some cool and interesting things so thanks :).

Hope lots of others take this quiz and report their findings and have a great night/day. :D

sincerity is my favorite crest, because it has a lot of different meanings. im glad you enjoyed my man. :]

I expected nothing, but what I found was an incredibly well done quiz, kuddos to you for writing it, it must've taken a lot of time, but the end result was awesome.

I got the Crest of Sincerity~

dude it took me like 7 hours to write this up and think of questions and pull images that were relevant but im pleased with the end result heavily. I'm glad you enjoyed it my guy. Sincerity is super cool.

Knowledge.

I don't know Jack Shit though, he has yet to make my acquaintance.

Certainly a lot of questions, it's nice. Brief quizzes feel eh.

KNAWLEDGE

im glad that people are getting different results than reliability. I thought i messed up the answers.

Well, answering took longer than I thought.

I got Mimi's Crest of Serenity though.~

I appreciate the feedback. I was drawing from ame's type quiz as far as how I wanted it to be taken. I wanted something that was a lot more than "whats your favorite color?" and when you click orange you get +17 courage points because that is so... its so baseless. i'm glad you enjoyed it my dude. :]]]

Edited by Spade

ok i don't follow digimon but i did the test anyways and i got crest of friendship

yeeee

Thanks for taking it my fren :] i already said so in pms but it really does mean a lot to me

Ayyy got dat fwiendsip

gimme dat Gabumon

aye :]] glad you enjoyed my man

this quiz is reliable

I got reliability.

neat

i swear to god

glad yall enjoyed it.

Test of Courage

crest* but dope. courage is super cool. only a few people have gotten courage so far, i think its a very cool trait to have.

friendship :]

your signature makes me sad :'(((

but i like friendship a lot. i can't say i liked raidramon more than i liked flamedramon but it was really cool regardless. and metal garurumon is also really really cool. i like the idea of the crests a lot dfaskjhdfklasjhfl anyway glad you enjoyed!

I enjoyed it, was probably in the top of ones I've taken that have that system.

I got the Crest of Reliability.

ah, not bad :]] ty for taking it even though i forced you to take it im grateful anyway

compliment means a lot

I've got the Crest of Sincerity which was really unexpected :P Great quiz btw!

Ah, nice. Sincerity is really cool!! i like mimi a lot (in tri, at least). thanks for the compliment! it means a lot. :]

Crest of Hope. Pretty fitting, I'd say. I tend to see myself as an optimist. The quiz had some really interesting questions too, nice job.

Edit:

It also looks like I'm the only one here to get that result so far. Interesting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯