Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Developers

Prior updates (98%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)
#################### | Event Updates (95%)
#################### | Graphic Updates (100%)
#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)
#################### | Misc Updates (97%)
#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)

#################### | Shiny Spriting (100%)

New content (100%) 
#################### | Mapping (100%)
#################### | New Field Effects (100%)
#################### | Eventing (100%)
#################### | Sidequests (100%)
#################### | Story (100%)
Total Completion:
#################### | (98%)

: ) 

Apply for Beta testing! 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I correct in assuming this will be replacing the current title music.

Also, I remember reading somewhere that gen 7 would be added the version after Sun and Moon come out. If V9 is not finished until after November, will Gen 7 be in it. Or will it be added starting V10

Edited by Lucky1998

• Developers

Am I correct in assuming this will be replacing the current title music.

Also, I remember reading somewhere that gen 7 would be added the version after Sun and Moon come out. If V9 is not finished until after November, will Gen 7 be in it. Or will it be added starting V10

Gen 7 will be implemented in V.10 unless a miracle happens and a complete gen 7 pack is released before V.9 is released.

Edit: I completely looked over the first question, lol.

Both versions will be kept actually. For #reasons.

Hey Jan,

I'm glad to see that you are in a better state in mind. I hope you have fun doing Rejuvenation! :D If you need someone to talk to, let me know! :D I love talking to people and you are such an amazing game maker! :D

Also, Zumi, I love the soundtrack you did. Good job and I look forward to seeing more of your work! :D

Thank you,

Cool Girl

hah i wish i needed such small breaks too :D but no when i take a break i dont wanna go back to productivity ever again :X

and we can now officially go back to our familiar cliff and start our hanging routine. gonna have fingers of steel soon, they are well trained by now already ^^

You guys hyped for "Grand Dream City? part 2" ? Right when the protagonists thought the bridge was fixed, Crescent shows up and knocks them into the river! What will come of this violent event?

You guys hyped for "Grand Dream City? part 2" ? Right when the protagonists thought the bridge was fixed, Crescent shows up and knocks them into the river! What will come of this violent event?

Several violent events that will lead to the player reaching Grand Dream City only in the postgame.

Also great work Jan and Zumi!