Inu Yasha

Cool Girl

T4C1z55.jpg

Tags: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural

(Credits go to MyAnimeList for plot)

Plot: InuYasha follows Kagome Higurashi, a fifteen-year-old girl whose normal life ends when a demon drags her into a cursed well on the grounds of her family's Shinto shrine. Instead of hitting the bottom of the well, Kagome ends up 500 years in the past during Japan's violent Sengoku period with the demon's true target, a wish-granting jewel called the Shikon Jewel, reborn inside of her.

After a battle with a revived demon accidentally causes the sacred jewel to shatter, Kagome enlists the help of a young hybrid dog-demon/human named Inuyasha to help her collect the shards and prevent them from falling into the wrong hands. Joining Kagome and Inuyasha on their quest are the orphan fox-demon Shippo, the intelligent monk Miroku, and the lethal demon slayer Sango. Together, they must set aside their differences and work together to find the power granting shards spread across feudal Japan and deal with the threats that arise.

My thoughts: Inu Yasha is a anime that I really enjoy and is the first anime that I ever watched! I recommend this anime to anyone who enjoys supernatural stuff

If you watched the anime, feel free to share your thoughts in spoilers so that others aren't spoiled ;) Thanks guys :D

I LOVED this show as a younger person. Used to always stay up later on Friday nights to watch this (while avoiding bleach because it was too scary at the time lol) on YTV. Ahhh the memories and I loved to enact the moves Inuyasha would use and it was just such an amazing show. Never watched the other part of it which has the final episodes but I will have to at some point lol.

I loved the cast of characters and how unique and different they were from each other. There was always interesting enemies to battle and different and cool ways of beating them. :)

10/10 for sure. :D Not sure what else to write about when it comes to this show but if anyone knows, let me know and I'll edit this. :) Thanks and can't wait to see what posts happen here about the show.

I can't remember much about this shows story either. It's a little bit too old. ;-;

But I always used to watch this with my family. My parents probably understood the plot better than I did.

Having the time to re-watch this anime might take me a while since I still got a lot of shows up my list.

This anime was badass though.~