Who would your trainer in the anime be?

Jmanultrax1

So this is made from my post before. we all wondered what pokemon we would be, how would we evolve, but we didn't think of who our trainers would be. So lets see the choices from the community.

The question is who would be your trainer be in the anime? why would you want this person?

It can be people from past seasons, current, movies, even villains.

So lets see which people this community picks

My trainer would be Professor Oak!

I mean he has so many Pokemon that if I get the chance to be in his team, then that probably means I am special to him :)

Also if I were a Pokemon (Because I never got to reply on the other thread): I would be a Snorlax because thats one of the best pokemon ever, and sleeps all day, which is something awesome! I also like that Snorlax is really friendly, but also doesn't care at the same time. A big reason as to why Snorlax is a special Pokemon to me is because when I was 7 years old, I won a GIANT Snorlax plushie at a fair! I've had that Snorlax since, so it's like a 14 year old Snorlax plush that's about 1 meter tall! I have since re-stuffed it so that it now feels like a pillow, because when it came, it was filled with those styrofoam thingies:3

Edited by Zyxeos

hmmmm...

I would say Bonnie - because she really cares for her Dedenne and is very lively, playful and somewhat carefree -> ahhhhh... a happy life full of playing around and cuddles

but since Bonnie isn't a real/official trainer yet I would say May - because May is best Poke-girl!

and since I totally would be an Eevee, and Glaceon being my favorite Eeveelution - it would totally fit with May having a Glaceon :D

or Brock!

because, if I would be a Trainer in the Pokemon world I would totally be like Brock... he knows how to care for his Pokemon

Edited by Cepheus

• 3 months later...